About the Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI
A versatile HD camera for online meetings
A versatile HD camera for online meetings
The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is designed to make video conferencing easier and more dynamic, which is crucial for modern business, education, and even social interaction. It's compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom™, Slack™, and other popular online meeting platforms. Its USB 2.0 interface makes it compatible with just about any personal computer, and it features an HDMI output that lets you display its feed on a high-res monitor.
You can mount the camera on a desk or table, or wall-mount it with the included bracket. It pans, tilts, and offers up to 10x optical zoom, so you can find and focus on your subject easily.
- high-resolution pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) camera for interactive videoconferencing and presentations
- ±170° pan radius
- -30° to +90° tilt
- up to 10x optical zoom
- 1/2.8" HD CMOS sensor for fine detail and color rendering
- max resolution: 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz over HDMI
- wide-angle 60.9° field of view
- compatible with Microsoft Teams, Zoom™, Slack™, and other online meeting software
- works seamlessly with Atlona Omega Series videoconferencing systems
- handheld IR remote control
- right-angle wall mount included
- USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control (cable included)
- Ethernet port lets you connect to a network
- HDMI output for connecting to an HD monitor
- 8-pin RS-232 socket for third-party camera control (VISCA to RS-232 adapter cable included)
Dimensions and warranty:
- 5-15/16"H x 6-5/8"H x 5-15/16"D
- weight: 3.08 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years electronics and optics; 3 years PTZ motor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI-BK
What's in the box:
- PTZ Camera (black)
- IR Remote control
- Mounting bracket
- USB-A cable
- VISCA-to-RS-232 DB-9 cable
- AC Power supply w/ attached DC cord (12VDC/1A output)
- One 1/4" screw
- 2 'AAA' Batteries
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI
Overview: The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is a commercial-grade PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) camera designed for use in video conferencing, lecture capture, and distance learning. The PTZ camera features a USB 2.0 interface for both video and camera control, letting it seamlessly integrate with Atlona Omega Series, AT-OME-MS42-KIT, and OmniStream for a complete, automated conferencing system with AV and USB extension. The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI can deliver high-performance, professional-quality images and video resolutions up to 1080p @30Hz, with fast and accurate auto-focusing, along with a fast and quiet pan-and-tilt mechanism. Other key features include H.264 or H.265 streaming over IP with support for RTMP and RTSP protocols.
Applications: The Atlona PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, and training rooms.
Interfacing & Control: The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI features a USB 2.0 interface that's designed for video conferencing with AV systems supporting USB interfacing and extension. Featuring an HDMI output with 1080p @ 60Hz resolution, the AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is ideal for video conferencing, lecture capturing, and more. It supports universal PC compatibility through standard UVC 1.1 (USB Video Class) driver. The PTZ camera works with most popular soft codec and UC clients such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Slack, WebEx, and GoToMeeting. The AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI offers a wide range of control options including TCP/IP, RS-232, USB, and IR. A hand-held IR remote control is included for quick and easy control of the PTZ camera. It also supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols, and includes a VISCA-to-RS-232 DB-9 adapter. USB Camera control can be done through compatible apps such as Zoom Rooms.
Camera: The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI features a 1/2.8" low-noise, HD CMOS sensor that can capture fine detail and color rendering. Its multi-element lens can provide up to 10x optical zoom with a 60.9° horizontal field of view (wide-angle). The PTZ camera can provide video resolutions up to 1080p @ 30Hz over USB and 1080p @ 60Hz over HDMI. It offers Auto White Balance and Auto Exposure modes, along with picture controls for Brightness, Color, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, and Gamma. The camera can provide ±170° of Pan and -30° to +90° of Tilt. The Tilt speed can be adjusted from 0.1°-80°/sec., and the Pan speed can be adjusted from 0.1°-180°/sec. Pan and Tilt speeds can be saved as Presets, with up to 255 Presets available. Ten Presets can be accessed via the included IR remote control. The default preset is 60°/sec. for Pan, and 30°/sec. for Tilt.
- 1920x1080p @ 60/59.97/50/30/29.97/25Hz
- 1920x1080i @60/59.94/50Hz
- 1280x720p @60/59.94/50Hz
Color Space: YUV, RGB
Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
Connections: The front panel of the AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI includes an IR sensor for use with the included hand-held IR remote control. The rear panel includes the following:
- RS-232: An 8-pin socket lets you use the included VISCA to RS-232 adapter cable to control the camera with a third party software or hardware controller.
- USB (2.0): A type-A USB port is universally compatible with PCs and soft codecs for conferencing. The USB port can also be used with an optional Atlona extender such as the AT-OME-EX-RX or AT-OME-SR21 (both sold separately).
- HDMI: An HDMI output lets you connect to an HD monitor for video conferencing or lecture capture. Provides video resolution up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- LAN (RJ-45): Provides a network connection for control via TCP/IP or webGUI.
- 12VDC: Connects to the provided AC power supply.
Mounting: The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI includes a wall-mount bracket along with hardware for mounting the camera to the bracket (installation hardware not included). The right-angle bracket lets the camera sit upright. An optional Ceiling Mount bracket (sold separately) can be used for mounting the camera inverted. A threaded insert on the bottom of the camera allows it to be used with most standard tripods with 1/4-20 UNC thread.
Warranty: The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is protected by a 10-year warranty for the electronics and optics; and a 3-year warranty for the PTZ motor.