About the Atlona HDBaseT™ AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT
Send 4K video to another room without a long HDMI cable
Send 4K video to another room without a long HDMI cable
The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT lets you send an HD or Ultra HD video signal across a long distance. This package includes a transmitter and a receiver unit, which together send audio and video from one point to another through CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
These units support HDCP 2.2 and HDR-encoded content. They're ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
- audio/video signal extender system
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an HDMI-to-Ethernet transmitter and an Ethernet-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 1080p and 4K Ultra HD video transmission
- 1080p up to 70 meters/230 feet
- 4K up to 40 meters/130 feet
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0b compliant
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports a broad range of audio formats, including stereo PCM, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
- LED indicators for power, signal status, and more
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") between your sources and your display
- includes mounting brackets for each unit
- front-panel mini-B USB port for updating the unit's firmware
- AC power supply included for the receiver
- the receiver provides power for the transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection to the transmitter
- 4-5/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 5"D (each)
- weight: .9 lbs (each)
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT
What's in the box:
- One AT-HDR-EX-70C-TX module
- One AT-HDR-EX-70C-RX module
- One 5-pin Euroblock connector
- One 4-pin Euroblock connector
- Two 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- One 2-pin Euroblock connector (pre-installed on TX module)
- AC Power adapter w/ attached 46" bare-ended output wire
- (+48VDC/83mA output)
- 71" AC Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- IR Emitter w/ attached 117" bare-ended wire
- IR Emitter cover w/ adhesive backing
- Extra emitter adhesive
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Eight 4mm screws
- Installation guide
- IR Emitter guide
- Atlona Technical Support information
- PoE Warning information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona HDBaseT™ AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT
Overview: The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT is an HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI signals. It features an AT-HDR-EX-70C-TX Transmitter, and an AT-HDR-EX-70C-RX Receiver that let you transmit ultra-high-definition video (up to 4K), along with audio, power, and RS-232 control signals via CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately). 4K HDR signals can be transmitted up to 130 feet and 1080p signals up to 230 feet, using CAT6a or higher cable.
- AT-HDR-EX-70C-TX (Transmitter): The Transmitter module
features a single HDMI input, for connecting a commercial or consumer HD
video playback device, computer, or laptop. A single HDBaseT (RJ-45)
connection lets you run CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable to the Receiver unit.
It can transmit HD video signals, audio, power, and bi-directional RS-232
control information to the Receiver module.
- PoE: The Transmitter provides power for the
Receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a
separate power connection to the Receiver. The Transmitter includes a
2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector for use with the provided +48V AC
- Note: Never connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports on one device to non-powered Ethernet ports on other devices or damage may occur. PoE ports are designated BLUE, all other color Ethernet ports are non-PoE.
- Testing&Utilities: The Transmitter features a Test
button and corresponding LED that lets you verify good conductivity on
the connection between the Transmitter and the Receiver. A 4-way Utility
dial provides the following functions:
- Link: Setting for normal operation (default).
- Test: Used when running the aforementioned connection test.
- FW: This setting is used when updating the firmware on the Transmitter or Receiver.
- 5V Lock: Sets the +5V and the HPD signal of the Transmitter and Receiver to high, providing a consistent connection between the source and display.
- PoE: The Transmitter provides power for the Receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a separate power connection to the Receiver. The Transmitter includes a 2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector for use with the provided +48V AC power supply.
- AT-HDR-EX-70C-RX (Receiver): The Receiver unit features an HDBaseT (RJ-45) input for connecting to the Transmitter and includes a single HDMI output that can be connected to a TV, display, or projector.
4K/UHD: The Atlona Transmitter/Receiver kit supports 4K/UHD video @60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, including 4K HDR10 @ 60Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30Hz. It's compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
Compression: The AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT uses "visually lossless" video compression that enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI signals up to 18Gbps using extremely light video compression with no latency, delivering pristine image quality.
Multi-Channel Audio: Supported audio transmission includes PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X, allowing any multi-channel audio stream to be used in a residential or professional A/V system.
RS-232&IR Control: The AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT's Transmitter and Receiver are designed to both receive and send RS-232 control signals via their 3-pin Euroblock connections. Both units also include Euroblock connections for IR In and IR Out, allowing the use of 3rd party control systems. Both types of control signals can be transmitted over HDBaseT along with video signals.
HDCP&CEC: The AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) and HDCP 2.2 compliant, passing all HDMI CEC and video signals to compliant devices.
Firmware Update: Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature front-panel mini-B USB ports for updating the firmware.
Mounting: The Receiver and Transmitter include mounting brackets, allowing them to be securely placed out-of-sight in a cabinet or equipment closet.
- Supported Resolutions:
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2048x1080p, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: 4K HDR10 @ 60Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30Hz.
- Formats: PCM 2Ch., LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X.
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- Cable Distances:
- CAT5e/6 @4K: Up to 115'
- CAT6a/7 @4K: Up to 130'
- CAT5e/6 @1080p: Up to 200'
- CAT6a/7 @1080p: Up to 230'
- HDMI In/Out @4K: Up to 15'
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 30'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP: 2.2 Compliant
- CEC: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @50/60Hz
- Output: +48VDC/83mA
- Transmitter/Receiver: Width = 4.250", Height = 1.0", Depth = 5.50" (incl. connectors)
- Transmitter: 0.85 lbs.
- Receiver: 0.86 lbs.
1 question already asked