About the Atlona Rondo 444
Send an HDMI signal to four displays
Send an HDMI signal to four displays
Have an HDMI source that you want to display on four different TVs or monitors? This distribution amplifier from Atlona makes it easy. It supports 4K and HDR-encoded content, making it compatible with your cable or satellite box, streaming media player, or other HDMI source.
I especially like this unit for sports bars or restaurants. It lets you display a sporting event on multiple screens so that everyone can see the action.
- 1 input/4 output HDMI distribution amplifier
- display a single HDMI source across four TVs or HD monitors
- compatible with cable and satellite boxes, streaming media players, laptops, and other HDMI sources
- ideal for conference rooms, restaurants, and other commercial applications
- up to 8 units can be cascaded or "daisy-chained" without compromising performance or reliability
- supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 for passing 4K Ultra HD content
- send a 4K signal up to 15 feet away
- send a 1080p signal up to 30 feet away
- supports HDR and 3D-encoded content
- supports up to 7.1-channel audio, including Dolby® and DTS® formats
- rack-mountable with included hardware
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") with your source
- rear-panel mini-B USB port for updating the unit's firmware
- LED indicators for power and output status
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- 8-5/8"W x 1-3/4"H x 11-1/4" (including power cord)
- weight: 3.1 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-RON-444
What's in the box:
- 1X4 HDMI distribution amplifier
- AC Power supply w/ attached 40" bare-ended wire (5VDC/4A output)
- 71" AC Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- One 9.5" Mounting bracket
- 1 Angled mounting bracket
- 2 Adjoining plates
- 2-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- Four 4mm screws
- Four 5mm screws
- Installation guide
- Technical Support information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona Rondo 444
Overview: The Atlona Rondo 444 (AT-RON-444) is a 1x4 HDMI distribution amplifier designed to pass High Dynamic Range (HDR) video formats from a single source to up to 4 displays. The AT-RON-444 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling and HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. It's compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, and can pass metadata for HDR content. Other features include:
- HDR10&Dolby Vision: Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision @60Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services.
- EDID: The AT-RON-444 manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided.
- Cascading: Up to 8 Rondo 444s or other Rondo Series distribution amplifiers can be cascaded or "daisy-chained" without compromising performance or reliability.
- Multi-Channel Audio: Supports pass-thru of multi-channel audio formats including: PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X.
- Status LEDs: Front-panel LEDs indicate Power and HDMI input/output signal.
- Firmware Update: A rear-panel mini-B USB port can be used for updating the unit's firmware.
Applications: The AT-RON-444 is designed for both commercial and residential applications.
- Residential: Residential installations include distributing an Ultra HD Blu-ray or other HD signal to multiple televisions or projectors in an AV system.
- TV Showrooms: The AT-RON-444 can be used for properly demonstrating 4K and HDR programming in a retail environment.
- Professional AV: The 1x4 HDMI distribution amplifier is ideal for conferences and presentations requiring highly detailed 4K graphics, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Mounting: The AT-RON-444 features pre-attached rubber feet, for placing the unit on a flat surface, and also includes hardware for rack-mounting, either as a single unit or side-by-side with a second AT-RON-444 (sold separately). The HDMI distribution amplifier takes up 1U of rack height (including feet).
Power: The Altona HDMI distribution amplifier includes an AC power cord and power supply (5VDC/4A output) that attaches to a rear-panel, 2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector, using bare-ended wires.
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2048x1080p, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: HDR10 and Dolby Vision @60Hz.
- HDMI: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital +, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- HDMI Cable Distances:
- HDMI In/Out @4K: Up to 16.4' from source, up to 15' to display
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 32.8' from source, up to 30 to display
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- CEC: No
- HDCP: 2.2 Compliant
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption: 6.75W
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @50/60Hz
- Output: +5VDC/4A
- Dimensions: Width = 8.625", Height = 1.750", Depth = 11.250" (incl. power cord)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.