About the Atlona Captivate™ AT-CAP-FC110
A handy conference room camera
A handy conference room camera
Remote videoconferencing is a fact of everyday life these days, and the Atlona Captivate™ AT-CAP-FC110 helps simplify and enhance meetings for work, school, and social time. It's compatible with popular remote meeting apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, and more. The camera has a wide 110° viewing angle, and dual microphones pick up clear audio from up to 16 feet away — excellent coverage for small to medium-sized rooms.
Sharp images and convenient features
The camera's ultra-high-resolution sensor captures images at up to 4K resolution with fine detail and accurate color rendering. Auto exposure mode adjusts to lighting conditions in the room, so everyone can be seen clearly. You can also make adjustments to brightness, color, saturation, contrast, and sharpness as necessary.
The camera can automatically detect and frame up to six participants, or the pan/tilt/zoom function can be controlled with the included remote. The camera comes with an adjustable mounting clip for attaching to a compatible flat screen display. It has a threaded hole for use with a tripod or similar camera stand, and it can be wall-mounted with third-party hardware (not included).
- fast, responsive electronic pan, tilt, and zoom (ePTZ)
- resolution: up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- up to 1080p with electronic PTZ or auto-framing
- 1/2.8" CMOS progressive scan sensor
- 8.42 effective megapixels
- wide 110° horizontal field of view
- dual microphone audio pickup (16-foot range)
- USB Type-C 3.0 interface for audio, video, and power (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- compatible with popular remote meeting apps including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, and more
- works seamlessly with Atlona Omega Series videoconferencing systems
- automatically detects and frames image for up to 6 participants
- auto exposure mode with backlight compensation
- adjustable mounting clip for attaching to a compatible flat screen display
- wall-mountable with third-party hardware (not included)
- remote control included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-5/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 2-15/16"D
- weight: 10.58 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-CAP-FC110
What's in the box:
- ePTZ Camera
- IR Remote control
- 2 'AAA' batteries
- 6' USB-A to USB-C cable
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Atlona Captivate™ AT-CAP-FC110
Overview: The Atlona Captivate AT-CAP-FC110 is an enterprise-grade ePTZ (electronic Pan/Tilt/Zoom) camera that's ideal for video conferencing, distance learning, and more, in huddle-rooms and small- to medium-sized meeting spaces. The camera features a single USB-C connection that provides the audio and video output signal as well as for powering the camera.
Camera: The AT-CAP-FC110 features a 1/2.8" 4K CMOS camera that can provide resolutions from 640x360 up to 4K @30Hz. Resolutions up to 1080p are supported when using the ePTZ or Auto-Framing features. The camera offers 4x digital zoom (fixed at 1x for 4K video) and a wide 110° field of view (FOV). A White Balance adjustment can be made automatically (default), manually, or a static White Balance mode selected. Image quality selections include Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Anti-Flicker, and Backlight Compensation. Other options include changing the camera image with Mirror and Flip, depending on the camera orientation. Camera settings can be saved as a Preset, with 3 available, and recalled using the included IR remote control. Camera settings can also be made through a connected Mac or PC computer.
- Auto Frame: The Auto Frame feature is used to keep the primary subject in focus and centered. It also provides proper focus and coverage when up to 6 participants are in the room, and will automatically increase the camera's FOV when needed. Auto Framing can be easily activated and deactivated using the provided IR remote control.
- Microphones: The Atlona AT-CAP-FC110 features two built-in microphones for picking up audio in the room. The 2-mic array has a pickup range of up to 16 feet. Audio is transmitted along with video through the USB-C connection. An audio delay with 15 preset values (in milliseconds) along with 0 are available in case the video and audio aren't in sync. The microphones can be disabled if needed.
Connection: The Atlona ePTZ features a USB-C port for connection to an Atlona OmniStream network or directly to a computer or laptop. The camera offers universal PC and Mac compatibility, for plug-and-play operation, via the UVC 1.1 (USB Video Class) driver. It also works with most popular soft codec and UC clients such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Webex, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, and Amazon Chime.
IR Remote Control: A hand-held IR remote control is provided for controlling the camera. Functions include: Power; Menu; Zoom; Navigation Arrows; Home; Auto Framing, with F1 and F2 buttons for activating and deactivating the Auto Frame feature; Presets, 3 numbered buttons for recalling the 3 available Presets; Focus and Autofocus buttons are reserved for future use at this time (6/23).
Mounting: The AT-CAP-FC110 includes an attached adjustable mounting clip that allows it to be placed on top of or underneath a video screen or monitor. It's also compatible with a standard 1/4-20 UNC screw thread for tripod mounting.