About the Atlona JunoX 451
Easily switch between four HDMI sources
This versatile 4-input, 1-output switcher from Atlona will feed multiple HDMI sources to a single input on your TV, sound bar, or receiver. It's perfect for situations where you're limited on available inputs, or want to run a single HDMI cable to your TV or projector. Use the front-panel input button or the included remote control to quickly rotate through connected devices.
- HDMI switcher with 4 inputs and 1 output
- front-panel input selector lets you rotate through connected HDMI sources
- supports resolutions up to 4K/60fps (18Gbps maximum bandwidth)
- compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range) content
- supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and 3D-encoded content
- send a 4K signal up to 15 feet away
- send a 1080p signal up to 30 feet away
- supports multi-channel audio formats, including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- includes remote control for easy source switching
- optical digital (Toslink) output for sending an audio signal to another device
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending audio from your TV back to your A/V receiver
- LED indicators for power and output status
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") between your sources and your display
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232
- intuitive web GUI (Graphical User Interface) lets you configure network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID and HDCP management, and audio settings
- front-panel mini-B USB port for updating the unit's firmware
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- 8-5/8"W x 1-1/16"H x 8"D
- weight: 1.8 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-JUNO-451
What's in the box:
- 4x1 HDMI Switcher
- AC Power supply w/ attached 37" cord (5VDC/4A output)
- 71" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- IR Remote control (installed CR2025 battery)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4-Pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 1" 3M adhesive pad
- Four 4mm screws
- Installation guide
- Technical Support information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona JunoX 451
Overview: The Atlona JunoX 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a 4x1HDMI switcher designed to pass High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats from up to 4 devices out to a single video display. The AT-JUNO-451 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling and HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. It's compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, and can pass metadata for HDR content. Other features include:
- Auto-Switching: The AT-JUNO-451 automatically selects an input source by detecting both the 5 volt Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signal and an active video signal. This ensures reliable auto-switching for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPorts, and mini DisplayPort adapters, along with other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt "high" state, even when not transmitting video information.
- HDR10&Dolby Vision: Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision @60Hz, as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services.
- ARC: The HDMI switcher supports HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) for passing audio from a TV to an A/V receiver.
- Optical Digital Output: Working in conjunction with the ARC feature, the rear-panel optical digital port will pass ARC or de-embedded HDMI audio out to a receiver or soundbar. Output signals can be 2-channel PCM or multi-channel bitstream audio.
- Multi-Channel Audio: Supports pass-thru of multi-channel audio formats including: PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X.
- EDID: The AT-JUNO-451 manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided.
- Web GUI: An intuitive web GUI (Graphical User Interface) lets you configure network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID and HDCP management, and audio settings.
- Status LEDs: Four front-panel LEDs indicate which HDMI input is active.
- Firmware Update: A front-panel mini-B USB port can be used for updating the unit's firmware. The HDMI switcher can also be updated via an ethernet connection to the rear-panel LAN port.
Applications: The AT-JUNO-451 is designed for both commercial and residential applications.
- Residential: Residential installations including distribution of Ultra HD Blu-ray or other HD signals to a television or projector in an AV system.
- TV Showrooms: The AT-JUNO-451 can be used for properly demonstrating 4K and HDR programming in a retail environment.
- Professional AV: The 4x1 HDMI switcher is ideal for conferences and presentations requiring highly detailed 4K graphics, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Rear-Panel Ports: The AT-JUNO-451's rear panel includes the following ports:
- HDMI Inputs/Outputs: Four HDMI inputs are provided along with a single HDMI output.
- Optical: Used to output ARC signals to an A/V receiver or soundbar.
- LAN: An RJ-45 port lets you connect an ethernet cable for a LAN (Local Area Network) connection, letting you configure and manage GUI options. The AT-JUNO-451 comes set with DHCP enabled for quick IP address assignment.
- RS-232/IR In: A 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) adapter provides an RS-232/IR port for connecting an optional control system (sold separately) using either the RS-232 protocol or Infra Red signals. RS-232 settings can be configured in the web GUI.
- Power Port: A threaded female socket allows connection of the included 5VDC/4A output power supply. A threaded locking-collar on the power plug insures it stays connected.
IR Remote Control: A hand-held wireless IR remote control is provided. Working in conjunction with the front-panel IR sensor, the hand-held remote lets you quickly power the unit On/Off, select Inputs, and Mute the audio from the HDMI Output port. The remote control is powered by one CR2025 battery (included).
- Note: Additional remote control buttons including: All On, Video 1 & Video 2 On/Off, and Volume +/- buttons are NOT functional with the AT-JUNO-451.
Mounting: The AT-JUNO-451 includes mounting brackets for a screwing down the unit onto a flat surface (screws not included), either right side up or upside down.
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2048x1080p, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: HDR10 and Dolby Vision @60Hz.
- HDMI: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital +, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- HDMI Cable Distances:
- HDMI In/Out @4K: Up to 16.4' from source, up to 15' to display
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 32.8' from source, up to 30 to display
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- CEC: Yes
- HDCP: 2.2 Compliant
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption:
- In Use: 6.6W
- Idle: 5.9W
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @50/60Hz
- Output: +5VDC/4A
- Dimensions: Width = 8.625", Height = 1.03", Depth = 8.0" (incl. power cord)
- Weight: 1.82 lbs.