About the Atlona AT-OME-SW32
Use multiple video sources in a two-screen setup
Use multiple video sources in a two-screen setup
This switcher offers convenient connections and display options for teleconferencing. It has three inputs for video sources, and two outputs for side-by-side displays, interfacing with networked AV systems, and more. It can pass video up to 4K via HDMI. And it offers multiple ways to share content across a two-screen display, including:
- Mirrored (default mode) — both HDMI outputs pass signal from the same selected source
- Matrix — each HDMI output routes source signals independently
- Fixed — first output is fixed to one input; second output automatically routes signals from other inputs
The switcher comes with mounting hardware, so it can be hidden out of sight under a conference table.
It's common to let an HDMI cable carry audio signal to the speakers built into your monitor or TV, but the AT-OME-SW32 gives you options to improve that sound. A five-pin Phoenix-style connector on the back of the unit lets you de-embed stereo PCM audio signals and send them to an external amplifier or active speaker system for an improved listening experience.
- flexible switching for side-by-side displays, videoconferencing, networked A/V systems, and more
- selectable A/V switching modes: mirrored, matrixed, or fixed
- automatic input detection and display control
- supports up to 4K video resolution @ 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- supports 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, and HLG
- source selection buttons for each output
- display on/off button
- intuitive built-in user interface for configuration, updates, and troubleshooting
- automatic input selection and display control
- IP mode button on back panel
- external power supply included
- can be surface-mounted with included hardware
- LAN port for remote management via your network
- USB-C audio/video input for connecting a compatible PC, smartphone, or tablet (cable included)
- two HDMI inputs for connecting high-resolution video sources
- two HDMI outputs for connecting to compatible display screens
- 4K downscaling to 1080p available via HDMI output 1
- can de-embed two-channel PCM audio from selected video source on HDMI output 1
- 5-pin Phoenix-style connector for passing de-embedded audio to an amp or active speaker
- 3-pin Phoenix-style connector for RS-232 remote control
- mini-USB Type-B port for firmware updates on front panel
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-5/8"W x 1-1/16"H x 6"D (switcher)
- 1-15/16"W x 1-5/16"H x 4-11/16"D (power supply)
- weight: 1.87 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-OME-SW32
What's in the box:
- 3x2 Matrix switcher
- Power supply (+24VDC/2.7A output)
- Power cord
- 5-Pin Euroblock connector
- 3-Pin Euroblock connector
- USB-C Cable
- 2 Rack-mount ears
- 4 Screws
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona AT-OME-SW32
Overview: The Atlona AT-OME-SW32 is a 3x2 matrix switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs along with 2 mirrored HDMI outputs. The matrix switcher supports 4K @60Hz (4:4:4) video plus embedded audio. The USB-C input can provide A/V interfacing with Mac, Chromebook, Windows PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. The matrix switcher also offers 4K downscaling to 1080p @60, 30, or 24Hz for one of the HDMI outputs.
Matrix Switcher: The AT-OME-SW32 features 2 HDMI and 1 USB-C input that can be passed to either or both of the 2 HDMI outputs for applications with two side-by-side displays. The matrix switcher features automatic input selection, automatic display control, balanced audio de-embedding (for one of the HDMI outputs), control via TCP/IP and RS-232, and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS).
Applications: The Atlona AT-OME-SW32 is ideal for video conferencing, interfacing with OmniStream networked A/V systems, secondary switching into a larger A/V system, and more. Its compact size allows it to easily install under a conference table.
Input & Output Signals:
- 3 Inputs: Two HDMI ports can support 4K HDR and 4K @60Hz (4:4:4) with data rates up to 18Gbps. The USB-C input supports A/V signals from compatible laptops, smartphones, and tablets without the need for a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
Note: The USB-C port does not support USB data or device powering.
- 2 HDMI Outputs: Two HDMI output ports can provide mirrored outputs (default), one output fixed to one input, or unrestricted matrix switching.
Auto-Switching: The matrix switcher will automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt Hot Plug Detect (HDP) signal when the unit is powered on. A front-panel Input Select button lets you override the auto-switching feature when more than one active source is connected.
4K Downscaling: 4K/UHD @60/30/24Hz downscaling to 1080p is available for HDMI output 1, making it ideal for 1080p displays and video conferencing codecs.
Multi-Channel Audio: The AT-OME-SW32 can pass-through multi-channel audio formats, supporting PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X.
Audio De-Embedding: The AT-OME-SW32 can provide a 2-channel PCM analog audio output (line-level) via a 5-pin Euroblock connector, for connection to an outboard amplifier or powered speakers.
TCP/IP & RS-232 Control: The AT-OME-SW32 features flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity control system, as well as other third-party control systems (not included). A 3-pin RS-232 connector is provided for RS-232 control. The matrix switcher can convert TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands, letting you control external devices from the LAN (RJ-45) input. This allows an optional control processor to control both IP and RS-232 devices at remote endpoints from a single IP connection.
EDID: The Atlona matrix switcher manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided.
HDCP Management: The AT-OME-SW32 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source, allowing non-protected material from from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconferencing systems. Protected content is not transmitted. The Switcher will output a green splash-screen as a visual indication that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display.
GUI-Based Configuration: The Atlona Switcher offers menu-based configuration of settings including network access, input switching, signal processing, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more. Configuration can be made through the matrix switcher's LAN input from a connected PC or mobile device on the same network.
Firmware Update: The matrix switcher firmware can be updated through the web GUI or through the front-panel mini-B USB port.
Mounting: The AT-OME-SW32 includes brackets for mounting the matrix switcher to a flat surface on the underside of a table or inside a cabinet.
Power: A +24VDC/2.7A AC power supply is included for powering the matrix switcher.
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 1920x1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.9/60Hz, 1920x1080i @25/29.97/30Hz, 1280x720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 720x576p @50Hz, 720x576i @50Hz, 720x480p @60/59.96Hz, and 720x480i @30Hz
- VESA (all @60Hz): 2560x1600, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- USB-C: Up to 4K/UHD @60Hz
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision @60Hz.
- HDMI Version: 2.0
- HDCP: 2.2 Compliant
- Pass-Through Formats: PCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
- Audio Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- Audio Output (Balanced): PCM 2-Channel stereo
- USB: Up to 4K/UHD @60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption: 6.98W
- Power Supply: +24VDC/2.7A output, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: Width = 8.62", Height = 1.02", Depth = 5.98"
- Weight: 1.87 lbs.