About the Atlona VTP-800
Convenient touchscreen control
Convenient touchscreen control
The Atlona VTP-800 touchscreen provides consistent audio/video source control and room scheduling for a building with several meeting rooms, or even a large campus with multiple buildings. A screen can be installed in each room that needs one, and the whole system can be connected to your network so everyone knows which rooms are in use, and which are available.
The screen gets power and network connection via its PoE (Power over Ethernet) port. It features a microphone and speaker so you can converse with meeting attendees who join remotely.
The screen can access your wider network via the Atlona AT-VGW-250 A/V control processor. It also has helpful smart features, including an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the display for maximum visibility. It features an adjustable power-saving sleep timer that puts it in standby mode, and a proximity sensor that wakes it up when someone enters the room.
Streamlined setup and installation
The VTP-800 is remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) and features automatic network discovery and configuration, and it eliminates the need for a separate power connection. The screen can be mounted in the wall using the included dual-gang electrical bracket, or permanently mounted on a conference table with an optional stand (not included).
- 8" capacitive LCD touchscreen
- A/V control and linked room scheduling for Altona Velocity systems
- resolution: 1280 x 800
- built-in microphone and speaker
- remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- automatic network discovery and configuration for streamlined setup
- fits a standard dual-gang electrical box (dual-gang bracket included)
- energy-saving features include adjustable sleep timer
- ambient light sensor with automatic brightness adjustment
- can automatically wake from sleep mode when proximity sensor picks up movement in the room
- Gigabit Ethernet port (PoE) for power and network connection
- high speed USB 2.0 port for future expansion
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-13/16"W x 5-7/8"H x 1-7/16"D
- weight: 1 lb.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-VTP-800-BL
What's in the box:
- One 8" Velocity touch panel (black)
- Dual-gang mounting plate
- Four 25mm machine screws
- Installation template
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona VTP-800
Overview: The Atlona AT-VTP-800 Velocity System 8" touch panel is designed for audio/video control and room scheduling for a wide variety of applications such as in meeting spaces, classrooms, lecture halls, lobbies, and other settings in business, government, and public institutions. As part of Atlona's line of Velocity System products, the AT-VTP-800 is designed to be used in conjunction with the Atlona AT-VGW-250 A/V control processor (sold separately). The touch panel can also be configured and operated using Atlona's Velocity System software server gateway, designed for larger IT server based systems.
- Note: The AT-VTP-800 8" touch panel cannot be used as a stand-alone device and must be used in an Atlona Velocity System configuration.
Touch Panel: The Atlona Velocity System 8" touch panel features a capacitive touch screen with 1280x800 resolution that supports multi-touch and gesture interactions.
- Power&Connection: The touch panel gets powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet), using a single rear-panel, Gigabit Ethernet connection for both data and power. A rear-panel +24VDC/1A port lets you power the AT-VTP-800 with an external DC power supply (sold separately).
- Speaker&Microphone: A built-in, high-fidelity, 2W speaker and a digital MEMS (MicroElectro-Mechanical Systems) microphone allow users to communicate with each other while in different rooms.
- USB: A rear-panel USB Type-C (2.0) port is provided for future
- Note: The USB port does not support audio or video/photo playback.
- Audio Feedback: The AT-VTP-800 can be configured to provide audible feedback for on-screen button presses.
Energy-Saving Features: The Atlona touch panel features an adjustable sleep timer, that can power the screen off after a pre-determined time of non-operation. It also features an ambient light sensor with automatic brightness adjustment.
Configuration: The AT-VTP-800 features a fast, streamlined setup with automatic network discovery and configuration by the Velocity System hardware (AT-VGW-250) or the software server gateway. When the touch panel is first connected and powered up, it will be recognized by the system and will go directly to the Initial Setup.
Mounting: The AT-VTP-800 includes a wall-bracket designed to mount onto a standard U.S. two-gang electrical box (not included). When mounted, the touch screen's rear section recesses into the electrical box with the panel protruding approximately 0.633" out from the wall. An optional AT-VTP-TMK tabletop bracket (sold separately) can be used to place the touch screen on a conference table, desk, or podium.