About the Atlona HDBaseT™ AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX
Expand your custom-installed system
Expand your custom-installed system
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an add-on receiver to an existing HDBaseT distributed A/V system. It takes an incoming Ethernet connection and converts it to HDMI, which in turns lets you send signal to your HDMI-equipped TV, projector, or monitor.
This unit supports HDCP 2.2 and HDR10-encoded content. It's ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
- Ethernet-to-HDMI receiver for HDBaseT distributed A/V systems
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- supports 1080p and 4K Ultra HD video transmission
- 1080p up to 70 meters/230 feet
- 4K up to 40 meters/130 feet
- bandwidth is 10.2 Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- supports HDR10-encoded content @ 24Hz
- multi-channel audio support for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats
- LED indicators for power and signal status
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") between your sources and your display
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232
- receives power via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection
- front-panel mini-B USB port for updating the unit's firmware
- includes mounting brackets
- 4-5/16"W x 1"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: .73 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX
What's in the box:
- One AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX Receiver module
- One 5-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- One 3-pin Euroblock connector
- IR Emitter w/ attached 117" bare-ended wire
- IR Emitter cover w/ adhesive backing
- Extra emitter adhesive
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four 4mm screws
- Installation guide
- IR Emitter guide
- Atlona Technical Support information
- PoE Warning information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona HDBaseT™ AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX
Overview: The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an HDBaseT receiver that can convert signals up to 4K/UHD @60Hz via an Ethernet input, and convert them to an HDMI output to be passed on to a display or monitor. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receiver is compatible with Atlona's AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX transmitter, as well as Atlona switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers with HDBaseT outputs (all sold separately). In addition to carrying video signals, the connection to the receiver can also support audio, power (PoE), and RS-232 control signals via CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately). 4K HDR signals can be received from up to 130 feet and 1080p signals up to 230 feet, using CAT6a or higher cable.
Receiver: The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receiver features an HDBaseT (RJ-45) input for connecting to a transmitter and includes a single HDMI output that can be connected to a TV, display, or projector.
- PoE: The Transmitter provides power for the Receiver
via Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a separate power
connection to the Receiver.
- Note: Never connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports on one device to non-powered Ethernet ports on other devices or damage may occur. PoE ports are designated BLUE, all other color Ethernet ports are non-PoE.
4K/UHD: The Atlona Receiver supports 4K/UHD video @60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, including 4K HDR10 @ 60Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30Hz. It's compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
Compression: The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX, when used in conjunction with a compatible transmitter, uses "visually lossless" video compression that enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI signals up to 18Gbps using extremely light video compression with no latency, delivering pristine image quality.
Multi-Channel Audio: Supported audio transmission includes PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X, allowing any multi-channel audio stream to be used in a residential or professional A/V system.
RS-232&IR Control: The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX Receiver is designed to receive RS-232 control signals via a 3-pin Euroblock connections. The Receiver also includes a 5-pin Euroblock connection for IR In and IR Out, allowing the use of 3rd party control systems. Both types of control signals can be transmitted over HDBaseT along with video signals.
HDCP&CEC: The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) and HDCP 2.2 compliant, passing all HDMI CEC and video signals to compliant devices.
Firmware Update: The Receiver features a front-panel mini-B USB port for updating the firmware.
Mounting: The Receiver includes mounting brackets, allowing it to be securely placed out-of-sight in a cabinet or equipment closet.
- Supported Resolutions:
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2048x1080p, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- HDR: 4K HDR10 @ 60Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30Hz.
- Formats: PCM 2Ch., LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X.
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- Cable Distances:
- CAT5e/6 @4K: Up to 115'
- CAT6a/7 @4K: Up to 130'
- CAT5e/6 @1080p: Up to 200'
- CAT6a/7 @1080p: Up to 230'
- HDMI In/Out @4K: Up to 15'
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 30'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP: 2.2 Compliant
- CEC: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Power Supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet) from a connected transmitter
- Dimensions: Width = 4.250", Height = 1.0", Depth = 3.74"/5.50" (incl. connectors)
- Weight: 0.86 lbs.