About the Atlona Avance AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT
An excellent alternative to a long HDMI cable
An excellent alternative to a long HDMI cable
This Atlona Avance extender system lets you send an HD or Ultra HD video signal from one area of your home or business to another. This package includes a transmitter and a receiver unit, which together send audio and 4K video through CAT-6 Ethernet cable up to 40 meters/131 feet away.
Ideal for a projector or wall-mounted TV
This system is ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable. It supports HDCP 2.2 (the copy protection system used with 4K content), along with HDR (High Dynamic Range) encoded content for state-of-the-art picture quality.
- audio/video signal extender system
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an HDMI-to-Ethernet transmitter and an Ethernet-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 4K video transmission up to 40 meters/131 feet at 60 frames per second
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/229 feet
- ideal for homes, office meeting spaces, auditoriums, houses of worship, and classrooms
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0, and HDBaseT™ compliant
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports a broad range of audio formats, including stereo PCM, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) function receives digital audio signals from a compatible HDTV's tuner or "smart" content via HDMI
- EDID filtering prevents extension of unsupported resolutions
Power and connections:
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands (Phoenix-style connectors)
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232 (Phoenix-style connectors)
- AC power supply included
- the transmitter provides power for the receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection at both locations
- front-panel USB port for firmware updates
Dimensions and other info:
- 4-1/4"W x 15/16"H x 3"D (each)
- weight: 8.8 oz. (each)
- wall/table mounting brackets included
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT
What's in the box:
- Transmitter module
- Receiver module
- 2-Pin Euroblock connector
- +48VDC/0.83A Power supply
- Power cable
- 4 Mounting brackets
- 8 Mounting screws
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona Avance AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT
Overview: The Atlona AT-AVA-EX70-KIT is an Advance Series HDBaseT extender kit for transmitting HDMI signals over CAT cable. It features a transmitter and a receiver that let you transmit ultra-high-definition 4K/UHD @60Hz (4:2:0) video with multi-channel audio up to 130 feet, and 1080p @60Hz (4:4:4) video up to 230 feet via HDBaseT signal extension using CAT6a or CAT7 cable (sold separately). CAT5e and CAT6 cable can be used for shorter cable runs.
- Conference Room: The AT-AVA-EX70-KIT can be used to transmit 4K/UHD content from a laptop or PC to a flat panel display at the front of the room.
- Classroom: The AT-AVA-EX70-KIT is ideal for transmitting 4K/UHD content from an instructor's computer to a projector or flat panel in a classroom.
- Business/Residential: The Atlona HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit lets you transmit signals to displays in remote areas of a residence or small business.
- AT-AVA-EX70-TX (Transmitter): The Transmitter module
features the following connections:
- HDMI In: A single HDMI input is used to input video and embedded audio.
- Micro-B USB: Provides a connection to a computer for updating the firmware.
- HDBaseT Out: A single HDBaseT port provides the connection to the Receiver module, transmitting video with multi-channel audio.
- +48VDC: A 2-pin connector provides the power input from the included +48VDC/0.83A power supply, powering both the Receiver and the Transmitter.
- AT-AVA-EX70-RX (Receiver): The Receiver unit is
designed to be mounted near a TV, display, or monitor. An HDMI output
provides the signal to the connected display. The Receiver is connected to
the Transmitter through CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable (sold separately).
- HDMI: The Receiver includes a single HDMI Output for connecting to a display or monitor.
- Micro-B USB: This port is currently not used.
- HDBaseT In: Used to connect a CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable to the Transmitter module.
4K/UHD Compatible: The Atlona Transmitter/Receiver kit is compatible with sources up to 4K/UHD @60Hz (4:2:0, 8 bit), 4K/UHD @30Hz (4:4:4, 8 bit), and 4K/UHD @30Hz (4:2:2, 10 bit).
Multi-Channel Audio: The AT-AVA-EX70-KIT can pass-through multi-channel audio formats, supporting PCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X.
HDCP 2.2 Compliant: The AT-AVA-EX70-KIT adheres to the latest specification for HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing protected content to pass between authenticated devices.
Firmware Update: A micro-B USB port on the Transmitter can be used to update the firmware on both modules.
Mounting: Both Transmitter and Receiver modules include mounting brackets, allowing them to be mounted to a vertical or horizontal flat surface.
Power: An AC power supply, with +48VDC/0.83A output, is provided for connection to the Transmitter module. This also provides power to the Receiver through the connected CAT cable.
- Video: 4096x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160 @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 1920x1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1920x1080i @25/29.97/30Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60
- VESA (All @ 60Hz): 2560x2048, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, and 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- Audio Specifications:
- Audio Pass-Through: LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-Master Audio, DTS:X
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit Depth: Up to 24-bit
- Cable Distances:
- @4K/UHD: Up to 115'
- @1080p: Up to 200'
- @4K/UHD: Up to 130'
- @1080p: Up to 230'
- HDMI In/Out
- @4K/UHD: Up to 15'
- @1080p: Up to 30'
- Dimensions (Transmitter & Receiver): Width = 4.20", Height = 0.93", Depth = 2.95"
- Weight (Transmitter & Receiver): 0.55 lbs. (each)
The Atlona Avance AT-AVA-EX70C-KIT replaces these items
- supports 4K Ultra HD and HDR10-encoded content transmission
- sends 1080p content up to 70 meters/230 feet, and 4K content up to 40 meters/130 feet
- HDCP 2.2 compliant; bandwidth is 10.2 Gbps