About the Niles® Audio 2-post Wall Outlets for Speaker Wires
To conceal your speaker wires inside your walls, you need a safe, attractive way for the wires to enter and exit your walls near your receiver and your speakers.
The models on this page include two 5-way binding posts, front and rear perfect for the positive and negative connections of a single speaker. Choose bone or white, and adjust the quantity (if you need more than one) in your shopping cart.
The 5-way binding posts accept banana connectors, pin connectors, spade connectors or up to 10-gauge bare wire.
Warranty: 10 years
- two dual (front and rear) 5-way binding posts
- gold-plated terminals
- fits standard single-gang junction box
- accepts banana connectors, pin connectors, spade connectors or bare wires
- white finish
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FG00377
What's in the box:
- White Decora-style speaker terminal insert plate
- White Decora-style wall plate
- 1 pair of gold-plated 5-way binding posts (mounted to insert)
- 2 Insert screws
- 2 Wall plate screws
- Installation instructions
More details on the Niles® Audio 2-post Wall Outlets for Speaker Wires
Overview: The insert plate has two terminals, positive and negative for one speaker. Each terminal has 5-way binding posts on the front and back for easy connection of input and output wires. The terminals are gold plated so they won't corrode.
Installation: The insert plate is designed to fit into a single gang J-box using the included wall plate. Multiple insert plates can be mounted in larger J-boxes using Decora-style wall plates designed to cover multiple gang J-boxes.
Solderless: The binding posts require no soldering and will accept banana plugs, dual banana plugs, spade connectors, pin connectors, and bare wire up to 10 gauge.