About the Niles® Audio MSA-10A Speaker Selector
Having speakers in various rooms throughout your home greatly enhances your enjoyment of music. With the Niles® Audio MSA-10A, you can easily add up to 10 pairs of speakers to your system!
Select from 1 to 10 pairs for playback at any any given time automatic impedance protection circuitry ensures that your amplifier or receiver will always be operating at a safe load. Removable connectors on the rear of the unit accommodate up to 14-gauge wire, and make for easy connection to your amplifier and speakers.
- power handling: 200 watts RMS per channel
- premium autoformers ensure efficient impedance matching, low power loss, and no heat generation
- removable speaker/amplifier connectors on rear accommodate up to 14-gauge wire
- includes 72 adhesive-backed room identification labels
- AC adapter
- 17-3/8"W x 3-7/8"H x 8-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FG00285
What's in the box:
- Speaker Selector
- A41410C AC adapter with attached 76" output cord (AC output: 16 VAC/800mA)
- Sheet of 78 self-adhesive Room/Zone labels
- Hookup & Operating Instructions
- Warranty and Registration Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Niles® Audio MSA-10A Speaker Selector
Construction: The chassis is durable black metal with padded feet.
Speaker Switches: Each set of speaker outputs has an on/off switch (pressed in for on; pressed out for off) so any combination of connected speakers can be played at any given time.
Built-in Impedance Protection: The MSA-10A is equipped with premium quality autoformers to ensure efficient impedance matching without power loss or heat generation. The autoformers maintain a nominal 8 ohm load on the amplifier, even if all ten pairs of speakers are playing at the same time.
Removable Speaker Terminals: There are 10 removable speaker output terminal blocks and one removable speaker input terminal block, each of which can accept up to 14-gauge wire. This makes it easier to wire the speaker selector into your system.
AC Adapter: The speaker selector operates on 16 volts AC power. A separate AC adapter is included.
Labels: Included are 72 pre-printed and 6 blank label stickers for easy identification of the front panel controls.
Power Handling: The MSA-10A can handle an amplifier with an output of 200 watts per channel RMS, and 300 watts per channel peak music power.