About the Niles nTP7
Convenient system operation from a touchscreen panel
Use this wall-mounted touch panel to interface with your Niles MRC-6430 multi-room music system. The nTP7 features a high-resolution, 7" LCD with sleek, contemporary styling that allows easy monitoring and control of your system from a single listening area. The screen displays the operating status for each of your system's zones, along with metadata such as playlists, track titles, and album artwork from your compatible audio sources. The touch panel lets you control power, playback functions, source selection, volume, and more, for any zone. Your choice of Ethernet or Wi-Fi® connectivity, plus plug-and-play installation, greatly simplifies setup.
- compatible with Niles MRC-6430 multi-room control and amplifier systems
- 7" in-wall color LCD touchscreen shows source, volume, metadata, and system information for all zones
- controls power, source selection, playback, volume, bass, treble, and balance
- 16:9 widescreen design with 800 x 480 resolution
- integrated camera, speaker, and microphone
- near-field focus, wide-angle color camera with MJPEG IP-CCTV output
- displays MJPEG and H.264 video codecs from IP CCTV cameras
- proximity sensor to wake from sleep mode without touching as hand approaches
- communicates with the MRC-6430 controller/amplifier via through a wired connection to your network router or Wi-Fi
- network compatibility: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- power requirements:
- IP/PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE 802.3af, 13 watts maximum draw (at 48 volts/270 mA)
- direct: 12 volts/1 amp via external power supply (not included)
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for LAN/PoE connection
- installs in wall in a dual-gang junction box (not included)
- overall dimensions: 8"W x 5"H
- mounting depth: 1-3/4"
- mounting bracket, mounting screws, and DC power connector plug included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NTPT-W
What's in the box:
- 7" Touch-panel controller
- Removable 2-pin connector
- Mounting bracket
- 4 Screws
- Quick Install Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Niles nTP7
Touch-Panel Controller: The Niles NTP7 is a 7" touch-panel controller with a contemporary industrial design for control of Niles's MRC-6430 multi-room audio control system (190MRC6430, sold separately). The touch-panel controller is available in White and Black finishes.
7" Touchscreen: The 7" touchscreen offers a high resolution (800 x 480) display that is highly responsive. It also features a proximity sensor that wakes it from sleep without any touch required. The front-panel glass design makes this controller highly durable, easy to clean, and resistant to scratches.
- Controls: The touch-panel controller will operate power, source selection, playback, volume, bass, treble, and balance control for the MRC-6430 system.
- Metadata: The touchscreen will also display source, volume, metadata, and system information for all zones from sources connected to the MRC-6430 system.
Network Connection: The Niles NTP7 can connect to your local network via Ethernet or WiFi for communication with Niles's MRC-6430 multi-room audio system.
Power Requirements: The NTP7 may be supplied power over Ethernet (PoE) or by a 12V DC power supply (not included).
Mounting Options: The 7" touch-panel controller is wall mountable in either portrait or landscape orientation to best suit the needs of your room. Using the included bracket, the NTP7 will mount in in a standard 2 gang box for old or new construction. It will require a minimum mounting depth of 1.75".
Future Ready: The Niles NTP7 includes a speaker, microphone, and color camera to accommodate future enhancements.
3 questions already asked