About the Niles SSVC-4
Expand your speaker system
The SSVC-4 from Niles Audio gives you complete control of the speakers in your multi-room audio system from a single location. This selector accommodates four pairs of speakers, offering independent 12-position volume control and on/off switching for each pair. Built-in impedance-magnifying circuitry keeps your amp or receiver running safely, even when driving all the speakers at once.
- 12-step volume control
- selectable impedance magnification for safe operation with any amplifier
- accommodates up to four pairs of speakers
- handles up to 100 watts per channel
- accepts up to 12-gauge speaker wire
- includes 72 room/speaker stick-on labels
- rugged all-metal chassis
- 17"W x 2-1/16"H x 9-1/4"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FG01043
What's in the box:
- Speaker selector with volume control
- 72 Stick-on room labels
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Warranty and Registration Card
Niles SSVC-4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Niles SSVC-4
Construction: The chassis is durable black metal with padded feet.
Speaker Switches: Each set of speaker outputs has an on/off switch so any combination of connected speakers can be played at any given time.
Removable Speaker Terminals: There are four removable speaker output terminal blocks and one removable speaker input terminal block. The blocks are removable, making it easier to wire the SSVC-4 into your system, and the blocks accept 12 to 22 gauge wire.
Protection Circuitry: The left and right channel ground returns are isolated to make the unit compatible with all types of amplifiers. The impedance magnification switch on the rear of the unit offers settings for up to six pair of speakers (even though there are only four pair of outputs) so the impedance load presented to the amplifier remains constant.
Note: It is recommended to verify that the receiver or amplifier is capable of driving a 4-ohm load.
Volume Controls: The volume controls use autoformers instead of L-pads to minimize power loss and heat production. Each volume control uses a 12 position rotary knob with "pop-free" switching and 54dB total attenuation.
Labels: Included are 72 pre printed label stickers for easy identification of the front panel controls.
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz +/-1.2 dB
- Power Handling: 100 watts per channel RMS at 8 ohms
The Niles SSVC-4 replaces these items
- Handles up to 100 watts RMS per channel
- 12-position rotary volume controls with variable attenuation
- push button selector switches
7 questions already asked