About the Niles® WVC-1
For outdoor applications, Niles® brings you the WVC-1 weatherproof stereo volume control. This rugged, corrosion-resistant volume control is built to withstand the elements season after season.
The WVC-1 can be painted with excellent results, and typical of a Niles® product it includes easy-to-follow installation instructions.Details:
- power handling: 60 watts per channel
- 10 step control, 30 dB maximum attenuation
- pop-free switching between all steps
- pre-assembled in a sealed PVC enclosure
- surface-mounts on a wall or mounts directly on a 3/4" PVC conduit
- dimensions: 3"W x 4-3/4"H x 3"D
Click here to learn about multi-room audio distribution.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Niles® WVC-1
Design: This unit connects between your amplifier's speaker outputs and a pair of loudspeakers, allowing you to adjust their volume.
Weather-Resistant: The volume control comes pre-assembled in a sealed PVC enclosure, allowing it to be used outdoors.
10-Step Control With Pop-Free Switching: This unit adjusts the volume of speakers connected to it by attenuating the amplifier signal. This unit has a premium 10-step control which gives you full-off to full-on in 10 discrete, pop-free steps.
Mounting: The volume control can be surface-mounted on a wall, or mounted directly on a 3/4" PVC conduit.
Wiring Requirements: The volume control requires individual runs of 2-conductor 14-22 gauge speaker wire.
Paintable: The WVC-1 can be painted with excellent results.
- Power Handling: 60 watts per channel
- Speaker Compatibility: Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 ohm speakers
- Connections: 2 inputs (7-1/2" speaker wire with bare ends) and 2 outputs (7-1/2" speaker wire with bare ends)