About the HP Hearing PRO
Hear more of your world
Hear more of your world
If you spent your younger years going to concerts (like myself) or working around loud noises, your ears might not be as sensitive as they once were. If you have perceived mild-to-moderate hearing loss, HP's new Hearing PRO over-the-counter hearing aids can help make your world more intelligible.
These hearing aids use premium drivers and sophisticated sound amplification to help you hear more of your daily life. Maybe best of all, the HP Hearing PRO app (available for Android™ and iOS®) lets you dial in the hearing aids precisely to match your specific hearing needs.
Hearing correction made simple
The HP Hearing PRO app offers users a clinically validated hearing assessment. The assessment, dubbed "Ear ID," uses calibration algorithms based on extensive research to see where your specific frequency loss lies. After the test is complete, the app self-fits the HP Hearing PRO's amplification to match your hearing needs.
More than just hearing aids
The Hearing Pros do away with the traditional hearing aid look and instead opt for a more modern earbud style. They're water- and dust-resistant to help them survive even your busiest day. These earbuds also support Bluetooth audio streaming if you'd like to listen to music. The built in Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) circuitry can quiet the world around you for a more private listening experience. Or you can turn on the environmental sound amplification and make your surroundings louder for greater awareness and improved speech intelligibility.
Plenty of battery life
Each hearing aid is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 8 hours. The included charging case banks enough power for nearly three additional full charges, giving you around 32 hours of total battery.
Important notes: You must be 18 years or older to purchase this product. Designed for mild to moderate hearing loss. Please consult your physician to determine if these are right for you. More info is available at hphearingpro.com.
- self-fitting over-the-counter hearing aids
- modern "earbud" style housing
- built in Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music streaming and phone calls
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) circuitry minimizes environmental noise
- works with Siri and Google Assistant voice control on compatible devices
- built-in feedback management system reduces high-pitched feedback noise
- 9.2mm drivers deliver high-quality, natural sound
- IP54 water and dust-resistant design
- 12 processing channels provide optimum sound quality
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase this product.
- Designed for mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Please consult your physician to determine if these are right for you.
- More info is available at hphearingpro.com
- HP Hearing PRO app offers user-specific hearing assessment and sound adjustments
- clinically validated EarID™ hearing assessment uses NAL-NL2 calibration algorithms to adjust the sound for your specific hearing needs
- selectable ambient sound amplification and active noise cancellation
- Focus Mode amplifies sounds directly ahead (like conversations) while blocking out environmental noises
- battery life: 8 hours
- included charging case banks enough power for an additional three full charges (up to 32 hours total)
- spoken low-battery alarm audibly alerts users when hearing aids need charging
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NU320-02
What's in the box:
- Left and right wireless hearing aids
- Charging case
- 32" USB charging cable (USB-A on one end and USB-C on other end)
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of foam ear tips
- Cleaning brush
- Cloth carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
HP Hearing PRO reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the HP Hearing PRO
Overview: The HP Hearing Pro Over-the-Counter (OTC) hearing aids (NU320), powered by Nuheara, help you hear better by enhancing speech and focusing on sounds in front of you. You can also stream music and make phone calls from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-connected devices. These true wireless hearing aids are equipped with rechargeable batteries, and come with a charging case. The HP Hearing App, available for iPhone and Android, helps you to set up and control the hearing aids. The self-fitting hearing aids include six pairs of silicone ear tips to help you find the size that works best for you.
Note: The HP Hearing Pro OTC hearing aids should only be used for persons aged 18 or above.
EarID™: Ear ID is a clinically-backed audiometric hearing assessment by Nuheara that calibrates the HP Hearing Pros to your personal hearing profile. The assessment follows three steps: Measure, Analyze, and Calibrate. After downloading the HP Hearing app, you can complete the Ear ID in-app hearing test. A series of tones are played in each ear bud at 500Hz, 1000Hz, 2000Hz, 3000Hz, 4000Hz, and 6000Hz, within a range of 20dB to 70dB. As you respond to the tones using the app, Ear ID evaluates your unique hearing profile, and then calibrates your HP Hearing Pros especially for you, using the licensed NAL-NL2 self-fitting formula. The Hearing Pros don't simply amplify all sounds. They boost sounds in the frequencies shown to be lacking in your hearing profile. The result is clearer conversations in noisy environments, enhanced music enjoyment, and the ability to adjust the amount of ambient noise that you hear.
Ear Tips: The Hearing Pro hearing aids include three pairs of silicone ear tips and three pairs of Comply™ memory foam ear tips, each type in small, medium, and large. This allows you to discover the size and style of ear tip that gives you the best performance and comfort.
Batteries: The hearing aids are powered by built-in 115mAh rechargeable batteries that provide up to 8 hours of use on a single charge (5 hours for music streaming). The included charging case has its own 800mAh battery that can provide up to three extra charges for the hearing aids for a total of 32 hours of battery life. The hearing aids charge whenever they are inserted into the charging case, and recharge in 1-1/2 to 3 hours from empty. The charging case's internal battery can be charged in 1-1/2 to 3 hours using the included USB-C charging cable and a plug-in USB charging adapter with a 5V DC output and current rating of 1.2A (or more). The charging status of each hearing aid and of the charging case are located on the charging case. A voice prompt in the hearing aids will alert you when the battery is low.
aptX Low Latency: The HP Hearing Pro hearing aids can stream music over Bluetooth from your smartphone. With Qualcomm aptX Low Latency, you get high fidelity music with very little lag (5 ms) from your device to the ear buds.
Tap Touch Controls: Each hearing aid has a Tap Touch Control sensor on the outside surface for pairing and to control phone calls without having to reach for your phone. When a call comes in, you can tap the left hearing aid to answer it, and mute the microphone while you're on the call. To reject an incoming call or to hang up a call takes a long tap of 2 seconds.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): The HP Hearing Pro features Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that reduces constant ambient noise, such as air conditioners or engine noise to provide a more immersive listening experience. In the HP Hearing app, you can control the level of surrounding noise, or World Volume. When you turn off World Volume, ANC automatically activates.
Focus: The Focus feature lets you adjust the directionality of the built-in microphones. When Focus is On, the microphones pick up sounds directly in front of you to make conversations clearer. When Focus is turned off, the microphones pick up sound from all directions. The Focus controls are located in HP Hearing app.
Note: The Focus feature should not be used when your inability to hear surrounding sounds may present a danger to yourself or others.
HP Hearing App: The HP Hearing app gives you complete control over your Hearing Pro hearing aids. The app contains the Ear ID hearing assessment to configure the hearing aids to your personal hearing needs. It also lets you activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation and Focus features, and adjust the level of World Volume. The HP Hearing app is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 11.0 or later, and with Android devices with Android OS version 5.0 and up.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP v1.3.1, HFP v1.7, AVRCP v1.6
- Bluetooth Codecs: SBC, aptX, aptX Low Latency
- Frequency Range: 200Hz - 8000 Hz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%
- Maximum Output: 109.6 dB SPL
- Weatherproof Rating: IP54
- Hearing Aids: Width 1.018", Height 0.83", Depth 1.103"; Weight 0.6 ounces (both)
- Charging Case: Width 3.075", Height 1.153", Depth 2.256"; Weight 2.45 ounces (empty)
2 questions already asked