About the Nuheara IQstream TV
Hear TV better
This low-latency Bluetooth streamer sends sound from your TV to Nuheara in-ear headphones, like the hearing-enhancing IQbuds BOOST. This compact device connects to your TV's optical digital or analog output and sends the audio signal wirelessly to your IQbuds via Nuheara's flexible mobile app. Intuitive app-based controls let you set the level of the TV stream, toggle and adjust the amount of dialogue boost, and mix in the sounds of the outside world — or not. (The choice is yours.) Qualcomm aptX® Low Latency technology helps keep lip sync issues from spoiling the fun.
- stream TV sound wirelessly to Nuheara IQbuds BOOST headphones
- pairing, setup, and connection through the IQbuds app on your phone
- aptX® Low Latency Bluetooth streaming reduces lip sync problems
- connects to your TV's optical digital or analog audio output
- USB power connection — plug into an available USB port on your TV or use a separate USB power adapter (not included)
- mini optical digital/3.5mm stereo analog combination input
- mini optical digital/3.5mm stereo analog combination output
- lets you pass audio signals through to a sound bar or other audio system
- includes Toslink to mini optical cable, Toslink to mini optical adapter, 3.5mm analog stereo cable, 3.5mm-to-RCA adapter, and USB power cable
- multicolor LED indicator for power and streaming connection
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Please make sure you can select "PCM" output in your TV's audio menu. Dolby® Digital audio not supported.
- MFR # NU140
What's in the box:
- TV audio streaming device
- 39" USB power cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- 39" Audio cable (stereo 3.5mm plugs on each end)
- 6" Y-adapter (female 3.5mm jack on one end and stereo RCA plugs on other end)
- 39" Optical digital cable (Toslink connector on one end and 3.5mm optical mini plug on other end)
- Optical digital adapter (female Toslink-to-3.5mm optical mini plug)
- Instruction Manual
- Safety and Handling sheet
Nuheara IQstream TV reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Nuheara IQstream TV
Overview: The Nuheara IQstream TV is a TV sound streaming device that works with the IQbuds BOOST wireless in-ear headphones. It connects to your TV via optical digital or analog cables, then streams the TV audio to your IQbuds (through the IQbuds app) to give you clear, dynamic TV sound without delay. The IQstream TV comes with 1 meter optical digital and analog audio cables, and runs on USB power from your TV.
Low Latency: The support for aptX and aptX Low Latency assures you that the audio is high quality, and without lip sync issues. The IQstream TV makes sure the on-screen action and the accompanying audio are perfectly synchronized, and without annoying delay.
IQbud App: The IQbuds app is required for streaming TV audio from the IQstream TV to your IQbuds headphones. With the app, you can vary the levels of ambient noise and TV audio you want to hear. If you want to block out the noise, simply fade it out using the app. If you want to be able to hear conversations while you watch TV, you can dial in a more equal blend of "world" sound and TV sound. The app is compatible with Android devices running version 5.0 and up, and with Apple iPhone and iPad with iOS 9.3 or later.
Connections: The IQstream TV connects to your TV's digital or analog output. For digital connections, the device comes with a one-meter Toslink to mini-Toslink (3.5mm) optical digital cable. A Toslink-to-mini-Toslink adapter is also included, if needed. You can also connect the device using the supplied one-meter analog cable (3.5mm mini plugs on both ends). A 3.5mm-to-stereo RCA adapter is included, if necessary.
Note: The device is compatible with PCM digital audio signals, so you must make sure your TV's digital output is set to PCM. It will not support multi-channel Dolby Digital signals.
Sound System Connections: You can use the IQstream TV with a sound bar or amplified sound system. First connect an optical cable from the TV's digital audio output into the IQstream TV's input. Then run the sound bar's optical cable (if supplied) from the IQstream TV's output to the sound bar's audio input. Again, make sure the TV's digital output is set to "PCM."
Power: The IQstream TV device is powered by USB (5V / 250mA) via the one-meter supplied USB cable (Type A to Micro B). You can use the TV's USB port, if it has one. If not, an alternate USB source, such as a wall charger, can be used. Power Consumption is only 1 watt max, and <0.5W in standby.