About the Yale Smart Delivery Box with Wi-Fi Bridge and Smart Keypad
Keep your packages safe
Keep your packages safe
So many of us rely on home delivery these days, but we can't always grab stuff as soon as it arrives. Yale's new smart delivery box can help with that. When it's in Delivery Mode, it will stay unlocked until the first delivery is made. Once your carrier places a package inside and closes the lid, it will lock automatically to keep your package safe.
The large interior can accommodate most common package sizes, and it can be weighed down with sand or tethered for additional security. You can also upgrade it with a cooler insert (sold separately) if you get a lot of perishables delivered.
Unlock it with the app
The included Yale Wi-Fi Bridge allows the box to connect to your network so that you can control it from anywhere. And when a package gets delivered, the Yale Access mobile app will alert you. You can also lock and unlock the box right from your phone.
Use the keypad
You can also use the app to create unique codes for the included Smart Keypad. This lets you grant access to other members of the household, trusted friends, and delivery people. These codes can be revoked at any time.
Or simply ask Alexa
The box is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. So if you already have one of those voice assistants, you can lock or unlock the box simply by asking.
- smart delivery box can be unlocked with mobile app or included keypad
- when in "Delivery Mode" it stays unlocked until first package is delivered
- weather-resistant design protects your packages from sun, rain, and snow
- box can be tethered or partially filled with sand for added security
- control with free Yale Access mobile app:
- monitor, lock, and unlock from anywhere
- receive notifications and view delivery history
- create unique access codes for use with the included keypad
- included Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge must be connected to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- Yale Smart Keypad allows app-free access to the delivery box
- lets you retrieve your packages when you don't have your phone on you
- grants access to trusted friends, neighbors, and delivery people
- revoke access codes anytime using the app
- powered by two "AAA" batteries
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- exterior: 24-3/4"W x 28"H x 19-1/8"D
- interior: 22"W x 16"H x 13"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical; one year for electronics
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YRBB-MD-KT-CB1K-GRY
What's in the box:
- Smart delivery box (Manor Gray) with pre-installed Yale Smart Lock
- CR2 battery (installed in lock)
- Floor tray
- Base (short end)
- Base (long end)
- Yale Smart Keypad
- 2 AAA batteries (installed)
- 2 Flat-head screws (Length 3/4")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Dual sided adhesive gasket
- Lock cover plate
- 4 Sand hole covers
- 4 Bolts (length 1-1/2")
- 6 Flat washers (29/32")
- 5 Nylock hex nuts
- T-15 Torx bit
- Connect Wi-Fi bridge (plug-in)
- Assembly Instructions
- App Setup Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yale Smart Delivery Box with Wi-Fi Bridge and Smart Keypad
Overview: The Yale Smart Delivery Box provides a secure way to receive packages and deliveries when you're away from home. The box has a Smart Lock that sends you a notification when you receive a delivery so you can remotely lock or unlock the box to prevent it from getting stolen or damaged. Through the Yale Access app, you can track the delivery history, lock or unlock the box, receive notifications, and share access to the box. The included 10-digit Smart Keypad lets you lock or unlock the box without your smartphone. The Smart Delivery Box is also compatible with the most popular voice assistants, so you can control the lock with voice commands. The Kent style box is designed by Kingsley Park, and comes in Manor Gray which blends into your external decor.
Design: The Smart Delivery Box is molded of high impact plastic, and has a sturdy hinged lid. The lid overlaps the box opening to protect the contents from the weather. The box has approximately 100 pounds of holding force on the lid, making it difficult to force open. The smart lock is preinstalled, along with alignment guides for the lid. The matching base comes in two pieces and is not attached to the box. The base attaches to the Smart Delivery Box with the provided bolts (3/16" x 1.5"), flat washers, and Nylock hex nuts. Four holes (2-1/8" diameter) in the base legs are provided to give you the option of filling the cavity with sand to give the box extra weight. Approximately 30 pounds of sand will fit into the hollow base. Other options for adding weight include placing a 50 pound bag of sand or a 4 x 8 x 16" concrete block in the bottom of the box below the floor tray. The box can also be secured to the home or a post with an optional tether lock. The box can withstand temperature extremes between -13°F and 140°F. The box dimensions are:
- Exterior: Width 27-3/4", Height 24-1/4", Depth 19"
- Interior: Width 23-1/2", Height 16", Depth 15"
- Weight: approximately 20 pounds
Smart Lock: The built-in Smart Lock connects to the included August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge via Bluetooth to allow you to control access to the Smart Delivery Box through the Yale Access app. The Wi-Fi bridge should be plugged into an AC outlet inside your home and within range of the Smart Delivery Box. When you are expecting a package or delivery, you can use the app to put the lock in Delivery Mode, which leaves the box unlocked until the delivery is made. Once the package is placed inside, the box will automatically lock, and you will receive a notification. If you have another delivery coming, you can choose to unlock the box remotely until the second delivery is made. The app lets you lock or unlock the box from virtually anywhere. The Smart Lock is powered by a CR2 battery (installed). The Yale Access App is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 13.0 or later and Android devices running version 8.0 and up.
Voice Assistant Compatibility: Not only can you use the Yale Access App to lock or unlock the Smart Delivery Box, but you can control access with voice commands through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri (Apple HomeKit).
Smart Keypad: The included Yale Smart Keypad gives you an additional option for locking or unlocking the Smart Delivery Box. For extra security and convenience, you can provide a permanent or temporary entry code to family members, friends, and delivery drivers, giving them access to the box. The keypad can be wall-mounted near the box on the exterior of the house, or attached directly to the lid of the box. The Smart Keypad is powered by two AAA batteries (included). Dimensions: Width 1.015" Height 0.963" Length 2.88".
Delivery Profile: You can designate the Smart Delivery Box as your preferred delivery location when you create a delivery profile with each major carrier: FedEx, UPS, and the US Postal Service (USPS). Many online shopping sites, including Amazon, will allow you to make delivery notes in your account settings to deliver packages into the Yale Smart Delivery Box. In addition, you can print a custom door hanger to remind the delivery driver that you have an new option for leaving packages.