About the Yale Smart Delivery Box with Wi-Fi Bridge and Smart Keypad
Keep your packages safe
Keep your packages safe
So many of us rely on home delivery these days, but we can't always grab stuff as soon as it arrives. Yale's new smart delivery box can help with that. When it's in Delivery Mode, it will stay unlocked until the first delivery is made. Once your carrier places a package inside and closes the lid, it will lock automatically to keep your package safe.
The large interior can accommodate most common package sizes, and it can be weighed down with sand or tethered for additional security. You can also upgrade it with a cooler insert (sold separately) if you get a lot of perishables delivered.
Unlock it with the app
The included Yale Wi-Fi Bridge allows the box to connect to your network so that you can control it from anywhere. And when a package gets delivered, the Yale Access mobile app will alert you. You can also lock and unlock the box right from your phone.
Use the keypad
You can also use the app to create unique codes for the included Smart Keypad. This lets you grant access to other members of the household, trusted friends, and delivery people. These codes can be revoked at any time.
Or simply ask Alexa
The box is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. So if you already have one of those voice assistants, you can lock or unlock the box simply by asking.
- smart delivery box can be unlocked with mobile app or included keypad
- when in "Delivery Mode" it stays unlocked until first package is delivered
- weather-resistant design protects your packages from sun, rain, and snow
- box can be tethered or partially filled with sand for added security
- control with free Yale Access mobile app:
- monitor, lock, and unlock from anywhere
- receive notifications and view delivery history
- create unique access codes for use with the included keypad
- included Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge must be connected to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- Yale Smart Keypad allows app-free access to the delivery box
- lets you retrieve your packages when you don't have your phone on you
- grants access to trusted friends, neighbors, and delivery people
- revoke access codes anytime using the app
- powered by two "AAA" batteries
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- exterior: 24-3/4"W x 28"H x 19-1/8"D
- interior: 22"W x 16"H x 13"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical; one year for electronics
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YRBB-MD-KT-CB1K-GRY
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yale Smart Delivery Box with Wi-Fi Bridge and Smart Keypad