About the Yale Real Living Assure Lock Keypad Deadbolt (YRD216) with Z-Wave®
A handy security solution
A handy security solution
When my dogwalker lost his key to my house, I had to remember to leave mine in the lockbox for him until I could get to the hardware store to make another one. It look longer than I care to admit. With this electronic smart lock, I'd never have to worry about lost keys ever again.
Yale's Real Living Assure Lock is available in oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel (shown), or bright brass.
Just like the standalone version — this lock adds a coded entry option to your home. But this version also includes Yale's Z-Wave Network Module, which allows it to work with your existing Z-Wave hub — like SmartThings or Wink — to give you app control of your lock. Some hubs also allow the lock to work with your Amazon Alexa device for voice control.
Simple to install
All you need to replace your existing lock is a screwdriver — everything else to get you going is included in the box. With the included Z-Wave network module, the lock can store up to 250 unique entry codes chosen by you. These codes are between 4 and 8 digits, and they can be created or removed at any time.
Easy entry and exit
The backlit keypad on this version has actual buttons, which I love. Use your unique code or the companion app to unlock the door. Then press any button to lock it as you leave. It also comes with two keys if some members of the household prefer to kick it old school.
- electronic door lock replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver (not included)
- voice guidance walks you through set up and customization
- create up to 250 unique passcodes between 4 and 8 digits in length
- backlit buttons are easy to see
- unlock the door with app, passcode, or key
- locks with one touch
- includes Yale Z-Wave Network Module for smart home integration
- compatible hub is required for use
- monitor, lock, and unlock from anywhere
- receive notifications and view access history
- features may vary based on Z-Wave controller
- fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
- doors with thickness of 1-3/8" require a thin door gasket (sold separately)
- fits doors with a backset distance of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" (measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole)
- face bore hole: 2-1/8"
- edge bore hole: 1"
Specs and warranty:
- powered by 4 replaceable "AA" batteries (included)
- exterior: 5-3/16"H x 2-3/4"W x 1-3/16"D
- interior: 6-7/8"H x 3"W x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: limited lifetime warranty for finish and mechanical; one year for electronics
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YRD216ZW2OBP
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yale Real Living Assure Lock Keypad Deadbolt (YRD216) with Z-Wave®