About the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock with Wi-Fi Bridge
Secure your stuff
Secure your stuff
When one of my foster dogs figured out how to open the pantry doors, I installed a piece of wood at the top that could be rotated to "lock" the door. It wasn't pretty, but it worked when we remembered to use it. What I like about this Yale Cabinet Smart Lock is that it's hidden inside the cabinet or drawer you want to lock, so you can secure important items without disrupting your decor.
Unlock it with the app
The included Yale Wi-Fi Bridge allows the lock to connect to your network so that you can control it from anywhere with the Yale Access mobile app. Share access with other users and view the lock's history right from your phone. You can also activate the auto-lock feature to keep your cleaning supplies, alcohol, papers, or dog treats secure — even when you forget to engage the lock.
Or simply use your voice
The Yale Smart Cabinet Lock is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. So if you already have one of those voice assistants, you can lock or unlock your cabinet or drawer simply by asking.
- smart cabinet lock keeps medicine, tools, documents, and more safe and secure
- mounts inside most cabinets and drawers — hidden from view
- control with free Yale Access mobile app:
- monitor, lock, and unlock from anywhere
- view history and share access
- enable auto-lock feature
- included Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge must be connected to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- emergency escape button with LED prevents children from being locked inside cabinet
- powered by one "CR2" battery (included)
- 2"W x 2-5/16"H x 1-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YRCB-490-CB1-WSP
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock with Wi-Fi Bridge