About the MantelMount EC43
The EC43 cable routing boxes make in-wall A/V cable installations neat and easy with your MantelMount TV mounts. The boxes connect with standard 2" conduit (available separately). There's plenty of room to thread cables through. Each box rotate[s] at a 45° angle for maximum placement options. This lets you set one box higher than the other, or have a side-to-side installation, or even a front wall-to-side placement.
- 2 cable routing boxes
- compatible with MantelMount TV mounts
- each box rotates 45°
- compatible with 2" cable conduit (available separately)
- stud mounting required
- warrenty: 5 years
- MFR # EC43
What's in the box:
- 2 Cable routing boxes
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MantelMount EC43
Cable Routing Boxes: The EC43 cable routing boxes along with 2" conduit (sold separately at hardware stores) allow you to safely feed and hid wires behind a wall or fireplace. Each box can rotate up to 90°. Its a perfect solution for new construction when mounting a TV on the wall.
- Cutout Size: the cable routing boxes require a 2.375" x 2.8125" rectangular cutout.
- Conduit Size: The back side of the cable routing boxes screw into 2" conduit (not included).
- Angle Adjustment: 0° to 90°.
Note: Two cable routing boxes are included.