MantelMount MM750 Pro
Pull-down tilt and swivel wall mount for TVs 55"-100"
Our take on the MantelMount MM750 Pro by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The mount extends your TV 19"-22" away from the wall, while positioning it at eye level.
Pull your TV down to eye level
A TV mounted above a fireplace looks great. But having to continually look up to watch that TV can get uncomfortable — fast. The MantelMount MM750 lets you simply pull down your TV to watch it at eye level, and push it back in place when you're done. A sophisticated counterbalance design and powerful automotive-grade hydraulics let just about anyone move the TV easily.
Position the screen for optimal viewing
This innovative mount places your TV at eye level, so you can watch in comfort and enjoy all the contrast and detail your TV can produce. The MM750 can be tilted down as much as 2° to eliminate glare. And once the mount's extended, you can swivel your TV up to 30° in either direction.
Vertical stops prevent the mount from extending too far down and damaging your mantel. Side stops keep your TV from swiveling into your mantel and getting damaged.
The hand grip is heat-sensitive and turns red if the temperature is above 110°. If you have your TV in front of your fireplace while a fire's lit, it can warn you when the temperature reaches a dangerous level for your electronics.
Looks great even when not in use
The MM750 includes a built-in bracket for a sound bar. Paintable covers hide the wall assembly, making for a more finished appearance when the mount's pulled down. A provided deep recess box lets the mechanism tuck inside the wall. Your TV is held flush against the wall when not in use.
- designed for TVs 55"-100"
- supports up to 100 lbs.
- automatic straightening and stabilization
- counterbalanced with 4 automotive-grade hydraulic pistons for easy pull-down
- swivel range: up to 30° both ways
- tilt: ±2°
- off-the-wall distance: 19"-22"
- vertical and side stop screws to ensure that neither the mount nor TV touches your mantel
- built-in sound bar attachment
- in-arm wire channel conceals cables without inhibiting movement
- heat-sensing handles
- 1-5/8" deep recess box allows flush mounting of TV
- recess braces with paintable wall covers
- stud-mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- 34"W x 31"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 70 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Lifting mechanism housing
- TV bracket
- TV brace
- 2 Horizontal braces
- 2 Vertical braces
- 2 Brace extenders
- Center handle
- 6 Wall covers
- 4 Stud brackets
- Four M5 x 12mm bolts
- Four M5 x 30mm bolts
- Four M5 x 40mm bolts
- Four M6 x 16mm bolts
- Four M6 x 30mm bolts
- Four M6 x 40mm bolts
- Eight M6 x 12mm bolts
- Four M8 x 15mm bolts
- Four M8 x 25mm bolts
- Four M8 x 45mm bolts
- Eight M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M6 x 40mm screws
- 4 Lag-bolts
- Four M6 lock-nuts
- Four M8 lock-nuts
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Twelve M8 washers
- 12 Spacers
- 2 Anchors
- 8 Cable ties
- Installation Instructions
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Pull-Down Recessed TV Mount: The MM750 pull-down recessed TV mount features MantelMount's patented construction which combines high-quality automotive pistons with heavy-duty 3mm steel construction and state-of-the-art counterbalance technology, allowing virtually anyone to easily pull a large flat screen TV down off the wall, suspend it at eye-level in front of their fireplace, and swivel it left or right. MantelMount is built-in on three main principles -
- (1) Smooth, easy, consistent operation.
- (2) Safety of the TV and electronics.
- (3) Safety of the home and mounting environment.
Note: The MantelMount MM750 is designed for use only with decorative fireplaces that are not the primary heat source for a house. Temperature at the front edge of mantle should never exceed 110° Fahrenheit
TV Compatibility: The MM750 supports 55" to 100" flat-panel TVs that weigh between 30 lbs to 110 lbs. The flat-panel TV must have M5, M6, or M8 threaded wall-mount inserts on the back that measure 200mm-600mm (horizontal) x 100mm-600mm (vertical). Spacers are also provided in case your TV has an irregular back-panel. There are gas spring adjustments that will need to be made to accommodate the specific weight of the TV (refer to installation instructions).
Recessed Housing: The MM750 comes with a flush-mount recessed box that fits between two 2"x4" studs (up to 34" OC) inside your wall. The center arm of the mount folds neatly into the box when the TV is in the raised position, leaving a mere 1.8125" gap between your flat-panel TV and the wall. The recessed housing measures 13.3125" (w) x 28.75" (h) x 3.625" (d). Horizontal braces are include to attach the recessed box to existing wall studs; the braces can even be located off-center to the housing to reach the nearest studs.
Exclusive MantelMount Features: The MM750 pull-down TV mount includes exclusive MantelMount features that ensure proper operation & safety of your mounted television.
- Center Handle & Safety Braces: Today's TVs are getting thinner and more fragile. The center handle on the MantelMount MM750 directs all of the pulling forces directly to the mount instead of pulling on the frame of the TV itself. In addition safety braces hold the mount safely in the down position to work behind the TV during installation.
- Adjustable Stops: Vertical & swivel stops prevent your from hitting your mantel or walls when lowering, swiveling or raising your television. These adjustable stops prevent any part of the mount from hitting the wall or mantel. The bottom travel stop is adjusted with two screws and locknuts, so the TV and mount do not lower all the way into the mantel. The side-to-side swivel stops are also adjusted with two screws and locknuts, so that the TV doe not swivel into the mantel.
- Auto-Straightening: The MM750 MantelMount's patented auto-straightening technology to "flatten" the TV as it is raised to the upper position to prevent rotation into the wall. Raising your TV from a swiveled position could easily cause a collision between the TV and wall. However, the MantelMount's Auto-Straightening feature prevents this from happening. Even from a swiveled positions, the MantelMount MM750 automatically straightens the TV when raised so that it never touches your wall.
- Auto-Stabilization: MantelMount uses enhanced auto-stabilization with gas springs to ensure that if one spring is stronger that the other over time, it won't effect the mount. The stronger gas piston will automatically take on more of the force from the TV's weight and motion, thus maintaining a level TV over time.
- Heat-Sensing Pull-Down Handles: The MantelMount MM750 includes exclusive heat-sensing handles that turn red if the temperature above your fireplace exceeds a safe 110° Fahrenheit - warning you if the heat from a burning fireplace is about to damage your mounted television. If the handles turn red, you should immediately bring the mount and TV to the raised position and turn off your fireplace.
Articulating Range: The MantelMount MM750 extends your TV from the wall and lowers it over your fire place. It also offers downward tilt and left or right swivel. The MM750 ensures that you always get the perfect viewing angle.
- Lowering: The MantelMount lowers your television up to 30.5". You are able to stop your mounted TV anywhere along the 30.5" vertical travel path and lock it into place.
- Extension: The MM750 mounts your TV 1.8125" from the wall and extends forward up to 20.5" off the wall (half-drop) or 17" off the wall (full 30.5" drop). Your mantel must not extend from the mounting surface more than 17"-20.5" (depending on how far of a drop you desire). The MM700 cannot extend past a mantel that is larger than 17" (at half-drop) or 20.5" (at full-drop).
- Tilt & Swivel: The MantelMount features an adjustable 3° downward tilt in either the raised or lowered positions, so you get the perfect viewing angle. The MM750 also lets you swivel your mounted television 30° left or 30° right. Wider televisions and deeper mantels will reduce the amount of left-or-right swivel.
Built-In Soundbar Attachment: Brace extenders allow you to create enough room beneath your TV and above the MM750 's handles to easily attach your soundbar speaker directly to the mount's horizontal brace, eliminating the need for any 3rd party sound bar attachment. Your soundbar will need mounting holes on the back that are spaced no wider than 28.5" apart and situated no higher than 2.5" from the bottom of the speaker.
Note: Some soundbars will require the purchase of a proprietary wall-mount bracket to use in conjunction with the MM750 soundbar attachment (additional hardware also required). For example the Sonos Playbar will need the Sonos Wall-Mount Kit (sold separately) and optional hardware (not included).
Paintable Covers & Cable Management: The MantelMount MM750 comes with paintable covers that hide the wall-mount plate and hardware for a clean, neat, and professional looking installation. It also comes with cable ties and cable tie anchors to help manage your TV's connector cables.
- Electric drill
- 7/32" drill bit
- Set of Allen wrenches (4-5mm)
- Bubble level
- Stud finder
- 10-14mm open-end/box-end wrench
- 10-14mm socket wrench
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.