About the MantelMount RB100 Recess Box
- compatible with MantleMount MM540 and MM700 mounts
- lets your TV sit just 1-3/4" away from the wall
- recess box allows mount's center arm to fold into the wall
- paintable cover for mounting braces
- stud mounting required
- 10-5/8"W x 30-1/2"H x 5-5/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RB100
What's in the box:
- Recess box
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Covers
- 2 Bumpers
- Four M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M8 lock-nuts
- Four M5-M6 washers
- Cardboard Template
- Important Safety Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MantelMount RB100 Recess Box
Recess Box: The RB100 recess box allows you integrate the MM340, MM540, or MM700 MantelMount into a custom-built wall opening. The RB100 recess box is simple to install and easily fits between standard or custom stud configurations. The RB100 recess box allows the MantelMount's center arm to fold into the wall opening when your TV is in the raised position, resulting in concealed mounting hardware and a 1.75" flush to wall TV storage.
- If recessing the MM340 or MM540 with the RB100 Recess Box, you will also need to purchase the SSB40 Adapter (sold separately) in order to connect the mount to the recess box with a compatible bolt configuration. The MM700 integrates directly with the RB100 and does not an additional adapter.
- If your wall has a wider than average stud placement, the RBE10 Recess Box Extenders (sold separately) can be used with the RB100 Recess Box to reach studs up to 32" apart.
- A MantelMount installed with the Recess Box cannot extend past a mantel larger than 12". Make sure the depth of your mantle is 12" or less.
- The Recess Box will reduce the amount of side-to-side swivel of a MantelMount, because it does not extend out as far as when surface mounted to wall.
- Recess Box: 9.75" (w) x 30.125" (h) x 3.75" (d)
- Cutout: 7.5" (w) x 28.3125" (h) x 3.5625" (d)
- Brackets: 27.0" (w) x 1.25" (h) x 0.625" (d)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?