About the MantelMount SSB40
The SSB40 single stud adapter lets you place your MantelMount MM340 or MM540 mount directly over a wall stud. It replaces the wall plate that comes with your mount, allowing for a shallower installation. You can also use the adapter with a MantelMount AB40 adapter bracket or RB100 recess box.
- for use with MantelMount MM340 and MM540 TV mounts
- for use with MantelMount AB40 Adapter Bracket and RB100 Recess Box
- for installation on a center stud or beam
- matte black powder-coated finish
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SSB40
What's in the box:
- Single-stud upper-bracket
- Single-stud lower bracket
- Six M8 x 20mm screws
- Six M8 washers
- Important Safety Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MantelMount SSB40
Single Stud Wall Adapter: Used in conjunction with the MM340 or MM540 MantelMount (all sold separately), the SSB40 Single Stud Wall Adapter serves as a direct replacement for the MantelMount's included wall-plate when it can't reach your existing stud placement. The SSB40 allows you to install your MM340 or MM540 MantelMount to a single wall stud, post, or beam.
- Upper Bracket Dimensions: 6.4375" (w) x 10.25" (h) x 1.125" (d)
- Lower Bracket Dimensions: 6.4375" (w) x 1.0" (h) x 1.125" (d)
- The SSB40 must be paired with an AB40 Horizontal Adapter Bracket (sold separately), if mounting the MM340 or MM540 MantelMount to a horizontal surface such as a cubby hole or recessed alcove, or if serving as a pass-through support for thin brick facades or simulated foam "stone" panels that can't support the weight of a MantelMount independently.
- The SSB40 is also required as a bolt pattern adapter if recessing the M340 or MM540 using the RB100 Recess Box (sold separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?