About the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Mount Bose FreeSpace DS 40F and DS 100F speakers in a tile ceiling
- adjustable mounting system for drop ceilings
- two 25-5/8" aluminum rails and hardware
- mounting ring compatible with Bose® FreeSpace® DS 40F and DS 100F speakers
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 323205-0010
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker rings
- 4 Support rails
- Eight 3/8" Phillips head screws
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Overview: The DS 40F/DS 100F adjustable tile bridge set is designed to mount a pair of Bose DS 40F or DS 100F loudspeakers in hard-deck and hung tile ceilings where the installation requires a tile bridge that can fit through a ceiling hole or where the mount needs to be off-center in the ceiling tile. The speaker ring attaches to two rails that get supported by the tile frame in the ceiling. The DS 40F/DS 100F speaker mounts inside the 10.50" opening in the speaker ring and is held in place with the speaker's mounting arms.
- Rail Length: 25.5"
- Assembled Frame Width: 15.125"
- Speaker Ring Opening: 10.50"