About the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Mount your Bose FreeSpace DS 16F speaker in a tile ceiling
This adjustable tile bridge lets you mount a Bose FreeSpace DS 16F speaker in a drop ceiling.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- adjustable mounting system for drop ceilings
- two 25-5/8" aluminum rails and hardware
- 8" mounting ring compatible with a Bose® FreeSpace® DS 16F speaker
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 323204-0010
What's in the box:
- 2 Speaker rings
- 4 Support rails
- Eight 3/8" Phillips head screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Overview: The DS 16F adjustable tile bridge set is designed to mount a pair of Bose DS 16F loudspeakers in hard-deck and hung tile ceilings where the installation requires a tile bridge that can fit through a ceiling hole or where the mount needs to be off-center in the ceiling tile. The speaker ring attaches to two rails that get supported by the tile frame in the ceiling. The DS 16F speaker mounts inside the 8" opening in the speaker ring and is held in place with the speaker's mounting arms.
- Rail Length: 25.5"
- Assembled Frame Width: 12.56"
- Speaker Ring Opening: 8.0"