About the Bose® SB-4
Suspension-mount a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker
If you have high ceilings, this sturdy bracket lets you safely suspend a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker from above.
Get a free system design
- safely suspend a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker from the ceiling
- selectable 0-45° fixed tilt
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 27068
What's in the box:
- Flying bracket
- Two M8 x 16 mm hex-head screws
- Two lock-washers
- Installation instructions
More details on the Bose® SB-4
Overview: The Bose SB-4 flying bracket is designed specifically for hanging the Bose Panaray 402 series II loudspeaker from a ceiling. The bracket gets screwed into the top of the 402 enclosure, with the two included hex-head screws, and has 10 sets of cable-attachment locations which can angle the speaker from 0˚ - 45˚ when suspended (suspension cabling not included).