Bose® Indoor Pan and Tilt Bracket
Surface-mount bracket for Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker (Black)
Our take on the Bose® Indoor Pan and Tilt Bracket by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Use this indoor wall mount to aim a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker
This sturdy wall mount lets you adjust the directionality of a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker, with up to 30 degrees of tilt, and 90 degrees of swivel. This bracket is for indoor installations only.
Get a free system design
- allows vertical or horizontal surface mounting of a Bose® Panaray® 402® Series IV speaker
- attaches to speaker's rear-panel threaded inserts
- up to 30 degrees of adjustable tilt
- speaker mounting plate rotates up to 90 degrees
- for indoor installations only
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Pan-and-tilt bracket
- Four M8 x 45 mm hex-head bolts
- Four M8 x 20 mm hex-head bolts
- 8 Flat-washers
- Instruction sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Bose RMUBRKT1 Pan-and-Tilt bracket was designed to wall-mount Bose's Panaray 402 Series IV, F1 Model 812, RMU105, RMU108, RMU206, and RMU208 loudspeakers, indoors only, allowing up to 30˚ of tilt and 90˚ of swivel. The bracket also features a convenient "hook-and-lock" mounting method, where half of the bracket mounts to the speaker while the other half gets mounted to the wall, allowing the speaker to simply rest on the wall piece while tightening the mounting bolts.
- Speaker Plate Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 5-3/4"
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 6-5/16" x 3-9/16"
- Tilt: 0˚ to 30˚
- Swivel: 90˚
- Wall Clearance: 4-5/16"
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Load Capacity: 50.0 lbs.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Compatible Speakers: Panaray 402 Series IV, F1 Model 812 (active and passive), RMU105, RMU108, RMU206, and RMU208
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.