About the Bose® WBP-8
A flexible mounting bracket for a Bose® Panaray® 802 speaker
This versatile bracket allows up to 45 degrees of pitch and 40 degrees of bidirectional yaw adjustment when mounting a Bose® Panaray® 802® Series IV speaker.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- pivoting mount lets you precisely aim a Bose® Panaray® 802 speaker
- 0-45° of vertical pitch adjustment
- ±40° of horizontal yaw adjustment to either side
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 27061
What's in the box:
- Mounting arm
- Hinged wall-mount
- Four M8 x 16mm Allen-head bolts
- Two M8 x 25mm hex-head bolts
- Six lock-washers
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® WBP-8
Overview: The WBP-8 bi-pivoting bracket was designed to wall-mount a Bose Panaray 802 Series IV loudspeaker, providing 0 or 45˚ of tilt (up or down) and a total of 80˚ of swivel (40˚ left/right). Made of heavy-duty steel, the mounting arm and swivel together give 21-1/4" of extension from the mounting surface when straight. Two bolt-holes in the mounting arm allow the speaker to sit on the arm and get bolted in from the bottom of the Panaray 802 speaker enclosure, while four M8 x 16mm bolts secure the mounting arm to the swiveling wall-mount. Two pre-installed bolts on the swiveling wall-mount are used to lock each direction of travel, one for the swivel and one that locks the tilt at either 0, 45˚ up, or 45˚ down.
- Mounting arm length: 16-1/2"
- Swiveling wall-mount length: 4-3/4"
- Total maximum extension from wall: 21.250"
- Swivel amount: +/- 40˚ (80˚ total)
- Tilt amount: Fixed at 0˚, +45˚, -45˚