About the Bose® DesignMax DM10S-Sub
Get a free system design
Solid bass for your commercial space
The Bose DesignMax DM10S surface-mount subwoofer enriches background music by adding robust bass. It features a 10" woofer in a rugged, high-density wood composite cabinet. It can be integrated into a 70-volt distributed audio system, or driven by a standard home amp in 8-ohm bypass mode.
The benefits of DesignMax
This DesignMax subwoofer can be safely installed on an interior wall. The QuickHold U-bracket can be pre-installed, then the sub locks onto the bracket via a pair of easily accessible levers. It also blends into your decor, with a minimum-bezel grille and removable Bose logo. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically to suit your space.
Part of a customizable Bose system
The Bose DesignMax product line includes speakers that fit in different spaces but are designed to work together.
Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
- Single surface-mount subwoofer
- 10" woofer in high-density wood composite enclosure
- voiced for tonal consistency with other Bose® DesignMax components
- multi-tap transformer:
- 70-volt taps at 20, 40, 80 and 150 watts
- 100-volt taps at 40, 80 and 150 watts
- 8-ohm bypass for use with standard home stereo equipment
- 250 watts continuous program power at 8 ohms
- frequency response: 41-108 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- QuickHold mounting system included
- 19-13/16"W x 12-1/2"H x 12-3/4"D
- weight: 35.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 831856-0110
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® DesignMax DM10S-Sub
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||---|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||41-108 Hz|
|Peak Power rating||---|