About the Bose® DesignMax DM2S
Get a free system design
A compact indoor speaker
Bose DesignMax DM2S surface-mount speakers fit in places where other speakers can't, and help bring background music and clearly audible announcements to your indoor space. Each features a 2-1/4" full-range woofer and a very broad 180° by 155° dispersion pattern to help you get maximum coverage with relatively few speakers. They're a perfect complement to flesh out a system based around larger DM8S speakers.
Custom Bose-designed drivers deliver flat frequency response without the need for additional DSP or EQ processing.
More benefits of DesignMax
DesignMax speakers offer fast, safe installation. The QuickHold U-bracket can be pre-installed, then the speaker locks onto the bracket via a pair of easily accessible levers. These speakers also blend into your decor, with minimum-bezel grilles and a removable Bose logo. They can be mounted horizontally or vertically to suit your space.
Part of a customizable Bose system
The Bose DesignMax product line includes speakers that fit in different spaces but are designed to work together.
Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
- pair of surface mount speakers
- 2-1/4" full-range woofer
- voiced for tonal consistency with other Bose® DesignMax components
- 180° x 155° dispersion pattern
- multi-tap transformer:
- 70-volt taps at 1.2, 2.3, 4.5 and 9 watts
- 100-volt taps at 2.3, 4.5 and 9 watts
- 16-ohm bypass for use with standard home stereo equipment
- 16 watts continuous program power at 8 ohms
- frequency response: 95-18,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 82 dB
- QuickHold mounting system included
- 7-3/16"W x 4-1/2"H x 4-5/8"D
- weight: 2.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815013-0110
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® DesignMax DM2S
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||---|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||---|
|System Frequency response||95-18000 H|
|Power rating||16 watts|
|Peak Power rating||---|