Bose® Control Center CC-2
Zone volume control and source selector for select Bose® amplifiers and processors (Black)
Our take on the Bose® Control Center CC-2 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Bose® Professional in-wall volume control and source selector
This in-wall remote volume control and A/B source selector is compatible with Bose FreeSpace® amplifiers, PowerShare amplifiers, and ControlSpace® processors.
Get a free system design
- remote volume control for Bose® FreeSpace®, PowerShare, and ControlSpace® products
- A/B source selection switch
- compatible with single-gang electrical boxes
- blank and pre-printed zone identification labels included
- dual RJ-45 connectors allow daisy-chaining of volume controls
- requires CAT 5 cable
- channel selection via bank of 8 dip switches
- 1-1/2"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-7/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Volume control
- Label sheet
- Owner's manual
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Bose ControlCenter CC-2 is an in-wall volume control designed to work with Bose FreeSpace amplifiers as well as their ControlSpace processors. It has a passive, linear potentiometer for volume, that ranges from 0 - 10 kΩ, and an A/B source selector switch. The CC-2 mounts in a standard 1-gang electrical box and includes 2 RJ-45 sockets, one for running a Cat 5 cable from the amp or processor and the other a pass-thru for daisy-chaining multiple controls. The in-wall control has a bank of 8 DIP switches on the rear panel, that are set based on what model of amp or processor its being used with, and it includes a sheet of stick-on labels with various rooms and zones already named and two blank labels for personalizing.
Compatibility: The CC-2 works with the following Bose amps and processors:
- FreeSpace IZA 250-LZ amp
- FreeSpace IZA 190-HZ amp
- FreeSpace IZA 2120-LZ/HZ amp
- FreeSpace DXA 2120 amp
- ControlSpace ESP-00 II sound processor
- ControlSpace ESP-880, ESP-1240, ESP-4120, and ESP-1600 processors
Maximum Cable Lengths:
- FreeSpace and PowerShare amps - 2000 ft.
- ControlSpace processors - 500 ft (w/ shielded cable)
- ControlSpace processors - 100 ft (w/o shielded cable)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.