About the Bose® FreeSpace® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Mount Bose FreeSpace FS2C speakers in a tile ceiling
This 6-pack of adjustable tile bridges lets you mount Bose FreeSpace FS2C speakers in a drop ceiling.
- adjustable mounting system for drop ceilings
- two 25-5/8" aluminum rails and hardware
- mounting ring compatible with Bose® FreeSpace® FS2C speakers
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 841162-0010
What's in the box:
- 6 Speaker rings (2 sections each)
- 12 Support rails (2 sections each)
- Installation instructions (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® FreeSpace® Adjustable Tile Bridge
Overview: The FS2CTB tile bridge kit is designed to mount up to 6 Bose FS2C in-ceiling speakers (sold separately) into drop-ceilings with ceiling tiles. The speaker ring attaches to two rails that get supported by the tile frame in the ceiling. Each FS2C speaker mounts inside the speaker ring and is held in place with the speaker's integrated mounting arms.
- Rail Length: 25.25"
- Assembled Frame Width: 10.25"
- Speaker Ring Opening: 6.37"