About the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge (6-pack)
Mount Bose FreeSpace FS4C speakers in a tile ceiling
This 6-pack of adjustable tile bridges lets you mount Bose FreeSpace FS4CE speakers in a drop ceiling.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- package of six mounting brackets for use in drop ceilings
- adjustable aluminum rails with hardware
- mounting ring compatible with Bose® FreeSpace® FS4CE speakers
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 841161-0010
What's in the box:
- 6 Speaker rings (2 sections each)
- 12 Support rails (2 sections each)
- Installation instructions (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Adjustable Tile Bridge (6-pack)
Overview: The FS4CE tile bridge kit is designed to mount 6 Bose FS4CE in-ceiling speakers (sold separately) into drop-ceilings with ceiling tiles. The speaker ring attaches to two rails that get supported by the tile frame in the ceiling. Each FS4CE speaker mounts inside the speaker ring and is held in place with the speaker's mounting arms.
- Rail Length: 25.0"
- Assembled Frame Width: 14.25"
- Speaker Ring Opening: 9.80"