About the Bose® FreeSpace® ZA 190-HZ
More power for a multi-zone system
More power for a multi-zone system
When you expand your sound system into multiple rooms, you'll probably want to boost power as you go. The Bose FreeSpace ZA 190-HZ is an add-on 90-watt power amplifier that's compatible with Bose's IZA 190-HZ and IZA 250-LZ integrated zone amplifiers. Connect an RCA cable from the aux output on the integrated zone amp to the input on the back of the ZA 190-HZ. The integrated zone amp handles signal routing and processing, leaving this compact gem to provide the raw power for an extra zone.
Part of a customizable Bose sound solution
The Bose Professional family of products offers speakers, amplifiers, processors and accessories that are designed to work together.
The lineup includes:
- A wide array of FreeSpace® speakers, subwoofers, and zone amplifiers
- in-ceiling EdgeMax™ speakers for placement in corners and near walls
- rugged, adaptable PowerShare amplifiers
- clear, reliable Panaray® full-range driver arrays
- versatile ControlSpace® signal processors
- robust MB subwoofers
Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
Get a free system design
- single-channel, 90-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- add-on power amplifier compatible with Bose® FreeSpace® IZA 190-HZ and IZA 250-LZ integrated zone amplifiers
- rear-mounted output trim control
- unbalanced stereo RCA line input
- one 3-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock output for connection to speakers
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 8-7/16"W x 1-13/16"H x 11-15/16"D
- weight: 6.7 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 344872-1410
What's in the box:
- Zone amplifier
- 79" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- 36" Stereo RCA cable
- One 3-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector
- 4 Round plastic feet
- 4 Locking-pins for feet
- Owner's manual
More details on the Bose® FreeSpace® ZA 190-HZ
Overview: The Bose FreeSpace ZA 190-HZ zone amplifier is designed to provide basic amplification and sound system expansion when using front-end Bose FreeSpace and ControlSpace products. Featuring a single 90 watt output channel for 70/100 volt high-impedance systems, the ZA 190-HZ is an add-on expansion amplifier for Bose Integrated amps and processors, such as the IZA 190-HZ or the IZA 2120-HZ, making it ideal for retail stores, restaurants, schools, and conference centers.
- Inputs: The ZA 190-HZ zone amplifier features a single input channel on a set of unbalanced, stereo RCAs.
- Output: The amplifier has a single 70/100 volt output channel on a 3-pin Euroblock connector along with a Trim dial, allowing for up to 40 dB of attenuation of the output signal. No connection is available for 8Ω use.
- Power: 1 x 90 W @ 70/100 V
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD+N: </= 1.0 % (at rated power)
- Channel Separation: </= -60 dBu (below rated power, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 88 dB
- Audio Inputs:
- Input Channels: 1 Unbalanced
- Connectors: Stereo RCA
- Input Range: -10 dBu to +10 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +10 dBV
- Nominal Input Level: 0 dBV
- Audio Outputs:
- Outputs: 1
- Connectors: 3-Pin Euroblock
- Indicators and Controls:
- Power LED: Solid blue indicates power
- Front Panel Controls: Power On/Off
- Mains Voltage: 100 VAC - 240 VAC (+/- 10%, 50/60 Hz)
- AC Power Consumption: 15 W (Standby), 200 W (Max)
- Mains Connector: IEC 3-pin
- Maximum Inrush Current: 7.6 Amps (120 VAC / 60 Hz)
- Overload Protection: High temperature, output short
- Dimensions: Width - 8.250", Height - 1.750", Depth - 14.50"
- Net Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Cooling System: Natural convection