About the Bose® Pole Mount Kit
Not much wall space? No problem!
If your business has an open floor plan with few walls, never fear. You can use this clever pole-mounting system to hang Bose FreeSpace DS 16SE, DS 40SE, and DS 100SE speakers from poles or columns instead.
Get a free system design
- stainless steel mount compatible with Bose® FreeSpace® DS 16SE, DS 40SE, and DS 100SE speakers
- includes 2 adjustable metal pole clamps with hardware
- securely attaches to poles 4-8" diameter
- mount dimensions: 4-3/16"W x 4-3/16"H x 2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 323208-0210
What's in the box:
- Pole-mount bracket
- 2 Worm-drive clamps
- Six 1/2" Phillips-head screws
- Six Flat-washers
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Pole Mount Kit
Overview: The Bose Pole-mount kit is a bracket designed to mount Bose DS series surface-mount speakers to a pole or cylindrical object. The kit consists of a square metal bracket that gets attached to a pole via the two included worm-drive clamps. The front face of the bracket has pre-drilled screw holes to match up to the wall-bracket that is included with Bose DS series surface-mount speakers. The two included worm-drive clamps are used to hold the bracket against the pole or cylinder and can vary in diameter from 4" to 8".
Compatibility: The Bose Pole-mount kit will work with the following Bose speakers: