About the Bose® EdgeMax™ Rough-in Pan
Flush-mount EdgeMax™ speakers in new construction
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- rough-in bracket and mounting pan for new construction
- cutout compatible with Bose® EdgeMax™ EM90 and EM180 speakers
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 790054-0010
What's in the box:
- 2 Rough-in mounting plates
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® EdgeMax™ Rough-in Pan
Overview: The Bose EdgeMax rough-in kit is designed to mount a pair of EdgeMax EM90 or EM180 loudspeakers in new construction hard-deck ceilings. Multiple screw holes are provided for matching up to different ceiling stud widths and the 13.5" x 13.5" opening is matched for the Bose EM90 and EM180 speakers.
- Length: 26.0"
- Width: 17.0"
- Speaker Cutout: 13.5" x 13.5"