Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer
8-channel digital mixer
Our take on the Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Mix your sound Bose style
Bose's T8S digital 8-channel mixer features simple controls plainly laid out on a handsomely-designed desktop surface that'll allow you and your band to sound just the way you like — perfect. Eight mic/line inputs are joined by two Aux line inputs, bringing the total possible inputs up to ten. The main left and right outputs provide signal for your PA amplifiers and speakers, while you can send up to four separate monitor mixes through the four Aux outputs. One USB port lets you stream music from a thumb drive. The other USB port lets you connect your T8S mixer to a computer.
Controls and effects
Individual channel controls include input trim, a signal indicator/clip light, output level, mute, and FX mute. Digital signal processing gets applied channel-by-channel or globally onto the output channels. You can apply and adjust parametric equalizers, noise gates, limiters, compressors, reverbs, delays, and more. There's even a built-in tuner, so guitarists can keep their strings in tune.
The ToneMatch and zEQ settings allow you to quickly dial in the perfect sound for voice and acoustic guitar. Bose designed the T8S mixer to match their L1 and F1 PA speakers in tone and fidelity, but you can use yours with any loudpeaker or PA system.
T8S connection panel
- 8-channel digital mixer (10 input channels)
- 8 mono mic/line (combo XLR/TRS)
- 2 Aux line (TRS)
- USB-A digital
- 6 analog mix: Left/Right main (TRS), Aux 1-4 (TRS)
- USB-B computer interface (I/O)
- switchable phantom power
- 48 kHz, 24-bit processing
- input channels:
- ToneMatch and zEQ tonal presets
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- noise gate, compressor, limiter, de-esser, kick drum presets
- reverb, delay, modulation effects
- main and aux outputs:
- channel status, input and output level meters, 6-band graphic EQ, USB interface control
- save and recall scenes (5 factory presets, 10 user scenes)
- output level meter
- headphone jack
- 1/4" mounting screw insert for mounting to tripod or mixer stand
- magnetic protective cover and power supply included
- dimensions: 12-1/4" W x 3-1/4" H x 8-7/16" D
- weight: 4.1 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Monitor outputs||4 x TRS|