About the Bazooka ELB110RS
Bazooka puts some strong bass in your ride with their ELB110RS loaded sub enclosure. This durable box features rugged construction with heavy-duty black carpeting for protection. This enclosure works great in the cargo area or trunk of most vehicles, and you won't have to empty your wallet to get rolling with trademark Bazooka bass.
The ELB110RS ported enclosure comes with a single 4-ohm ELW1014P 10" sub that handles up to 150 watts RMS. The sub features a polypropylene-infused paper cone and four-layer oversized foam surround for dynamic performance that'll add depth and impact to any type of music. Add a compatible amp and wiring kit to enjoy this powerful package when it's time to hit the road.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with one 10" ELW1014P subwoofer
- medium-density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 50-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- 15"W x 13"H x 13-5/8"D1 x 11-3/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ELB110RS
What's in the box:
- Subwoofer enclosure loaded with one 10" Bazooka ELW1014P subwoofer
Bazooka ELB110RS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka ELB110RS
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Speakers Per Box||---|
|Woofer Material||Poly infused paper|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||11-3/8|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||20-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||150|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Bazooka ELB110RS is a single 10" subwoofer enclosure; the slotted vent is on the front of the box. The 4Ω, 10" ELW1014P subwoofer is wired to a spring post speaker terminal that accepts pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or up to 10 gauge bare wire.
- Power: The subwoofer can handle up to 150 watts RMS.
- Surround: For a smoother response the woofer uses a four layer oversized foam surround.
- Kapton Voice Coil Former: The Kapton voice coil former increases magnetic efficiency and effectively dissipates heat, resulting in high thermal power handling.
- Extended Pole Piece: The extended pole piece creates a broad magnetic field for superior power handling, precise voice coil control, and very low deep bass distortion.
- Bumped Back Plate: The bumped back plate lets the voice coil reach maximum excursion without bottoming-out.
- Venting: The woofer has a rear pole piece vent and side vents that provide maximum heat dissipation for cool operation, resulting in higher power handling and lower distortion.