About the Bazooka BTA-250D/AWK Amp Wiring Kit
You want to install an older BTA Series amplified Bazooka subwoofer in your vehicle, but you can't find the original wiring kit. The Bazooka BTA-250D/AWK amp kit is a direct replacement for the wiring that was originally included in BTA Series amplified subs, and includes 14-pin input harness, a 2-pin power/ground harness, and an in-line fuse holder with installed 30A ATC fuse. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 16" Input wiring harness
- Power harness w/12" bare-ended power wire and 24" ground wire terminated in a ring-terminal
- 14" Power wire w/inline fuse holder and 30A fuse installed
- 2 Yellow crimp-connectors
- 1 Yellow crimp-on ring-terminal
- One 1/2" Phillips-head screw
More details on the Bazooka BTA-250D/AWK Amp Wiring Kit
Overview: The Bazooka BTA-250D/AWK is a replacement wiring kit for Bazooka BTA6250D, BTA8250D, BTA1025D, MBTA8250D, and MBTA10250D powered bass tubes. Its main components include a 14-pin Input Harness, a 2-pin Power/Ground harness, and an in-line fuse holder with installed 30A ATC fuse on a 12" section of 12 ga. power wire.
Input Harness: The 14-pin Input Harness includes the following wires:
- RCAs: 2 RCA input jacks are used for low-level signal input.
- Orange: Remote input.
- Green: High-level input (+).
- Green/Black: High-level input (-).
- Gray: High-level input (+).
- Gray/Black: High-level input (-).
- Brown: High-level output (+).
- Yellow: High-level output (-).
- Power: 12" of 12 ga. power wire for extending to the battery positive terminal.
- Ground: 24" of 12 ga. ground wire terminated in a ring-terminal.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?