About the Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar
Party in the backwoods
Party in the backwoods
A big-time party needs hot tunes and cool lighting. Bazooka's Party Bar is an all-in-one sound system and LED illumination system that will turn your ATV, side-by-side, golf cart, or boat into party central. Built-in Bluetooth lets you stream music and enjoy hands-free calling, with a range of up to 60 feet.
Plenty of sound
This rugged, all-weather speaker system runs 450 watts of max power through eight marine-grade speakers. The speaker array includes four 2-1/2" mids. two high-efficiency 1" tweeters, and two 4" end-loaded woofers. Needless to say, you won't have to huddle around the ATV to hear your music.
There be lights
When it's time to light things up, the Party Bar's RGB LED illumination system has everything you need to put on a show. And with back-lighted tweeters, LED rings in the ends, and a dual LED strip running the full length of the back side, it'll be one heck of a show, too.
The Party Bar can be set to flash multiple colors at any speed you choose with the included RF remote. The remote gives you wireless control over both your Bluetooth audio and the lights, not to mention any aftermarket LED light bar that you connect to the Party Bar's accessory SAE power port.
- 24" sound bar with LED lighting
- built-in Bluetooth (60-foot range) for music streaming and hands-free calls
- waterproof 3.5mm AUX input and output
- built-in amp with 450 watts peak power (RMS not available)
- 8 marine-grade speakers (2 woofers, 4 midrange drivers, and 2 tweeters)
- end-mount woofers rotate 360 degrees
- marine grade SAE accessory connector and light switch for additional LED light bars
- RF remote range: 1000 feet
- durable cast aluminum mounting legs
- dimensions: 25"W x 4-13/16"D x 6"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BPB24
What's in the box:
- Marine-grade soundbar
- 74" Power cable (inline 15A fuse)
- 5" Pigtail adapter cable
- Remote control (RFR-2)
- CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Rubber pads
- Two 8mm x 16mm socket-head cap screws (black)
- Two 6mm x 16mm socket-head cap screws
- Two 6mm x 30mm socket-head cap screws
- 2 Thick M6 washers
- 2 Thin M6 washers
- Two M6 nylon-inset locking-nuts
- Two 6mm x 40mm studs
- 2 Hex-keys (5mm + 6mm)
- Installation Instructions
Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar
Bazooka Party Bar: The Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar is a marine-grade active soundbar system with built-in Bluetooth, an Aux input, and integrated LEDs. The Party Bar is the perfect audio solution for your ATV or boat.
Multi-Driver Array: The Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar features 8 marine-grade drivers: two front-firing 1" tweeters, four front-firing 2" midrange drivers, and two end-loaded 3.5" woofers.
450W Max Power: The Bazooka Party Bar employs a 450W (Peak) amplifier for loud, dynamic sound performance that can be heard out in the open field or over the open water.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Party Bar offers built-in Bluetooth for hands-free communication (HFP) and wireless audio streaming with control (A2DP/AVRCP). You can pair and connect only one device at a time. If your already paired device comes within range of the Party Bar, the two will automatically reconnect. It has a wireless range of approximately 60'.
- Hands-Free Communication: The Party Bar features a built-in microphone and lets you answer/end calls that are incoming from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The callers voice is heard through the soundbar speaker, while you talk into the Party Bar's built-in mic. You will still need to use your smartphone to make a call and then the call will be transferred to the soundbar speaker system.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You can also wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth enabled source device (like a smartphone or tablet) to the Bazooka Party Bar. You can even control music playback functions like Volume up/down, Play/Pause, and Previous/Next Track from the included remote control. Advanced music navigation and song/artist information must still be done on your Bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Party Bar is equipped with a 3.5mm Aux input for connection of practically any portable audio source with an analog or headphone output. The Aux input has a rubber waterproof cap.
Analog Output: The Bazooka Party Bar is also equipped with a 3.5mm analog output to daisy-chain multiple soundbar systems for bigger sound or add a powered subwoofer for extra bass. The analog output has a rubber waterproof cap.
RF Remote Control: The Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar comes with an RF remote control for wireless operation of the soundbar speaker system up to 1,000'. The included RF remote will let you wirelessly control Power on/off, Source selection, Volume up/down Bluetooth music playback, and LED illumination.
Integrated RGB LEDs: The Party Bar features a built-in RGB LED illumination system with back lighted tweeters, LED rings in the ends, and a dual LED party strip running the full length of the bar. Its capable of flashing multiple colors at any speed; controlled from the RF remote.
Mounting Options: The Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar includes universal L-mount brackets for surface mounting the soundbar speaker; it can be mounted on top of a flat surface or suspended from a flat surface. It also features an integrated rail system along the top which can be used with Bazooka's roll bar clamps (PR-FRC175 or PR-FRC200; sold separately) to mount the speaker to a roll bar.
Power Requirements: The Bazooka BPB24 Party Bar will require 12-volt power and ground. A 6' power/ground harness with an line 15A fuse is included. A 12' version of this cable is also available (PR-BTP144, sold separately). You can also install an inline switch (PR-ILS16, sold separately); so you can turn the power of the Party Bar on/off and not draw unneeded current from your battery when the vehicle is off. You can even use Bazooka's home power supply adapter (VRPS-12V7A, sold separately) to use the Party Bar around the home.