About the Bazooka BTA6250D
Get a lot of bass without a lot of hassle. Bazooka's BTA6250D 6-1/2" amplified Bass Tube lets you add ride-filling low tones to your system, whether you drive your own vehicle or a leased car.
The BTA6250D Bass Tube features a 6-1/2" woofer and a built-in Class D 250-watt amp that delivers strong bass without taking up extra space. A variable low-pass filter allows you to tune the bass output to match up with your vehicle's sound system. You'll also get an installation kit that includes a power/signal harness, 20-amp fuse with holder, straps, and mounting hardware.
Want to double your bass? With an optional speaker-level output adapter, you can connect a second passive Bazooka Bass Tube to the built-in amp for a serious boost in bass response. An optional wired Remote Bass Control Module gives you independent in-dash volume control of your bottom end.
Important Note: You'll need to purchase an amp wiring kit to install this powered tube.
- 250-watt powered 6-1/2" Bass Tube
- 6-1/2" woofer with treated foam surround
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 120 watts RMS at 4 ohms (250 watts max)
- mounting straps, wire harnesses and hardware included
- adjustable low-pass filter (60-250 Hz)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- optional speaker-level outputs for connecting a 2nd Bass Tube
- fuse: 20A x 1
- frequency response: 50-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 100 dB
- dimensions: 7-1/16"W x 8-7/16"H x 19-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BTA6250D
What's in the box:
- One 6.5" amplified tube-style subwoofer with attached grille
- 10" Signal wiring harness
- Power wiring harness (has an 11" power lead and 23" ground lead)
- 1 In-line fuse holder with a 20A fuse (has 4" leads on both sides)
- 2 Yellow butt connectors
- 1 Crimp-on ring
- One 1/2" self-tapping screw
- Two 3' mounting straps (each strap has an attached plastic mounting base)
- Four 1" self-tapping screws
- Installation Manual
Bazooka BTA6250D reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka BTA6250D
Features & specs
|Connector Type||Molex plug|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Frequency Response||50-250 Hz|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||120 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||250 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Overview: The BTA6250D features a water-resistant poly enclosure that houses a 6-1/2" poly woofer with a foam surround. The woofer is powered by a built-in 120-watt digital amplifier. The patented Bass Tube enclosure design eliminates bass standing waves for high accuracy, and superior efficiency.
Low-pass Filter: The BTA6250D has a low-pass filter that can be adjusted from 60 to 250 Hz.
Remote Level/Crossover Control: Using an optional remote control, you can control the bass output level and crossover frequency of the subwoofer from a remote location.
Level Control: There is a rotary control on the rear-panel that allows you to adjust the level of the subwoofer.
Crossover Control: The unit's rotary control is found on the rear-panel and allows you to adjust the low-pass filter from 60 to 250 Hz.
Power LED: If power, ground and remote are connected properly, the LED on back of the unit will illuminate in green.
Remote Control: Phone-type jack for use with an optional remote control; found on rear-panel.
Power Harness: Two quick-slides for use with supplied power harness; found on rear-panel.
Signal Harness: 14-pin Molex plug for use with supplied signal harness
Installation: Each mounting strap has an attached mounting base that can be secured to your vehicle using the supplied self-tapping screws. Once the mounting bases are installed, the tube is held in place by the mounting straps. For best results, the tube should be mounted facing into a corner, and there should be 2" to 4" between the woofer and the corner into which the woofer is pointing.
- Power Wire: the 12-gauge power lead is only 11" long, so additional wire is required to extend it to the battery. Additional power wire must be crimped or soldered to the Bazooka's power lead.
- Ground Wire: the 12-gauge ground lead is also only 23" long, and may need to be extended. Additional ground wire must be crimped or soldered to the Bazooka's ground lead.
- Speaker Wire: required only when using the high-level inputs
- RCA Patch Cord: required only when using the low-level inputs
- Remote Turn-on Wire: required to connect the remote turn-on lead to the amplifier turn-on lead of your radio