About the Bazooka CSA-2
Bazooka designed the CSA-2 amplifier to provide power for their Audio Input Control Systems, which allow you to set up customized sound systems in your boat or a large vehicle. The 2-channel amp delivers 30 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms, up to 50 watts per channel at 2 ohms. You can install multiple CSA-2 amps, one for each separate listening zone in your vessel or vehicle.
The amp accepts high- or low-level inputs, so you can connect it to just about any system. You can install Bazooka's exterior and interior wired remotes in order to control the amp's volume from a convenient location. The amplifier also works with Bazooka's CSS-3i source switcher, allowing you to connect up to three audio sources to the amp, then use the wired remote to choose between them. If you're using a subwoofer, you can activate the amp's high-pass filter to remove low bass from your full-range speakers so you can get more clean volume from your setup.
- 2-channel amplifier designed for Bazooka's Audio Input Control System
- 30 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (50 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- selectable high-pass filter (150 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- works with optional Bazooka wired remotes and source switcher
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CSA-2
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel amplifier
- Speaker output harness
- High-level input harness
- 4 Screws
- Installation Instructions
Bazooka CSA-2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka CSA-2
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||30 x 2|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||20-40k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||0.3%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dB|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||100 x 2|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||50 x 2|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||150 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
2-Channel Amplifier: The Bazooka CSA-2 is a two-channel amplifier that is rated at 30W per channel at 4-ohm and 50W per channel at 2-ohm.
Gain Control: The Gain Control allows you to fine tune the output level of your source unit and the input level of the CSA-2 amplifier.
High-Pass Crossover: The CSA-2 features a built-in high-pass crossover fixed at 150Hz to filter out low frequencies. You can turn the high-pass filter off and run the amplifier full-range (there is no low-pass crossover).
Low-Level & High-Level Inputs: The Bazooka CSA-2 amplifier offers low-level (RCA) and high-level (Speaker) inputs to connect from your source unit.
Speaker Outputs: The Bazooka CSA-2 amp features a speaker output harness with eight wires to connect up to two pair of 4-ohm speakers. Use 16 or 14 AWG speaker wire.
Power & Ground: The CSA-2 amplifier features screw-down terminals (0.3125" wide) for power & ground. 8 AWG power wire and a 15A fuse is recommended.
Remote Turn-On: The remote turn-on wire (Blue) of the CSA-2 connects to your source units' remote output wire, so that the amplifier turns on and off with your source unit.
Remote Jack: A remote input jack provides connection for an optional wired remote control (204CSRW, no longer available).
Protection Circuitry: The Bazooka CSA-2 amplifier employs thermal & short circuit protection.
- Thermal Protection: To protect the amp against damage caused by prolong exposure to high temperatures, a thermal protection circuit is activated if the amplifier reaches an excessively high operating temperature. Once the thermal circuit is activated, the amp will shut down to cool off. The amp will automatically turn back on one it cools down to a safe operating temperature.
- Short Circuit Protection: This circuit protects the amplifier from damage due to a short found in the speakers or wiring. If one of the speaker or its wiring comes in contact with ground, the amp will shut down. To resume normal operation, correct the problem and turn your head unit off, then back on. The amplifier will reset and play again.