About the Bazooka UMB-BK
Brackets for your Bass Tubes
These cast aluminum mounting brackets are designed to fit Bazooka Bass Tubes subwoofers of any size. The interlocking cradles and sturdy base will keep your sub secure when it's installed. When you need that space for something else, just unscrew one bolt to remove the tube. Sold in pairs.
- designed to fit all Bazooka Bass Tube powered subs
- cast aluminum construction
- interlocking cradles and base design
- easy to install and remove
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UMB-BK
What's in the box:
- 2 Mounting bracket assemblies (each containing a Top Bracket / Bottom Bracket / and 3/4" bolt)
- Eight 1" pan-head screws
- Six 1-1/4" Philips-head screws
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bazooka UMB-BK
Overview: Bazooka's UMB-BK Universal Mounting Bracket is designed to securely mount any Bazooka bass tube subwoofer (sold separately). The heavy-duty cast aluminum brackets feature an interlocking base and cradle design, with a top bracket that gets mounted to the underside of your bass tube and bottom bracket that gets mounted to the trunk or floorboard of a vehicle. Each bracket assembly is locked together with a single 3/4" bolt, allowing the bass tube to be removed and re-installed quickly and easily when additional trunk or floor space is needed.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?