About the Yak Power YP-BBK-PAK
A crucial kayak connector
If you have a Power Pack battery box mounted on your kayak and you need to reverse power through a Power Port to a Power Panel switching system stowed in the hull, this Yak adapter will make the connections you need.
- designed to wotk with Power Pack battery boxes
- reverses power through a Power Port to a Power Panel switching system
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-BBK-PAK
What's in the box:
- 18" Pass-through cable
- 6" Adapter cable
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yak Power YP-BBK-PAK
Power Adapter Kit: The Yak Power Adapter Kit (YP-BBK-PAK) should be used only when installing YAK Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK, sold separately) atop a kayak to reverse power through a Power Port to a Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R, sold separately) stowed away inside the hull. The positive terminal can be exposed when using this kit. Always connect or cover the accessory side of this adapter first, before connecting to battery, and disconnect battery side first when disconnecting.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.