About the Yak Power YP-BTP
Plug right in
Plug right in
Use this battery terminal pigtail to connect your Yak Power Panel switching system, Yak Power Port, or other 12-volt accessory with a power plug directly to a 12-volt battery. It includes a pair of ring terminal adapters for use with larger batteries that do not have spade connectors, plus a watertight, booted fuse holder, and a 15-amp fuse.
Available in two lengths: 1-foot (12") or 8-foot (96")
- 96" (8 foot) battery terminal pigtail
- booted, watertight fuse holder
- 15-amp fuse included
- 2 ring terminal adapters
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-BTP96
What's in the box:
- 8' Battery terminal connection cable (terminated with a SAE connector on one end and quick-slide connectors on other end)
- Inline fuse
- 15A fuse
- 2 Ring terminal adapters
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yak Power YP-BTP
Battery Terminal Pig Tail: The Yak Power Battery Terminal Pig Tail (YP-BTP96) allows you to plug the Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R), a Power Port (YP-PMC48S / YP-PMC96S / YP-PMC144S), Power Plug (YP-SAE4), or your 12v accessory with a Power Plug directly to a 12-volt battery. The Battery Terminal Pig Tail is 8' long and comes with two ring terminal adapters for use with larger batteries that do not have spade connectors. The Battery Terminal Pig Tail includes a water-tight, booted fuse holder and 15A fuse.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.