About the Yak Power YP-LEDK
Need a light?
Need a light?
Yak Power's two-piece LED button light kit makes installing lights on your kayak incredibly easy. There's no wire cutting, no splicing, no caulking, and best of all, no leaks. You'll get bright, helpful light with no hassles at all.
These kits use Yak Power's patent-pending Through Hull 12-volt connectors and plug-and-play wiring. All you need to do is drill a hole, screw in the self-tapping Button Light, plug it in, and power it up. The package includes two button lights (each with a 12-foot cable), an SAE splitter that connects to your battery pack, and the correct drill bit for installing the LEDs.
The super-bright LED is set into a 5/8" socket head housing for maximum durability in a tough environment. Each light comes with a 12-foot jacketed cable and a waterproof connector, and all the wires are outfitted with Yak-Power SAE connectors for easy integration into your Yak-Power system.
Four colors available
Choose multiples of one color, or mix and match the lights you need to the locations where you need them.
Green: great for attracting fish
Blue: enhances your night vision.
Red: helps keep bugs away.
White: provides clear compartment lighting
- package includes two button lights, an SAE splitter, and drill bit
- LED is set into a 5/8" socket head housing
- 12' jacketed cable and waterproof connector
- all wires have Yak-Power SAE connectors
- optional backing nut included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-LEDK-BLR2
What's in the box:
- 2 LED button lights (attached 12' cable terminated by a male 3.5mm connector)
- 4" SAE-to-3.5mm Y-adapter
- 2 Rubber gasket (installed)
- 2 Nylon washers (installed)
- 2 Nuts (installed)
- 9mm drill-bit
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yak Power YP-LEDK
LED Button Light Kit: Yak Power's LED Button Lights feature Super Bright LEDS that are fully encapsulated into a 5/8" socket head housing with a 12' jacketed cable and waterproof connector. All wiring is complete with Yak-Power plug-and-play SAE connectors for easy integration into any Yak-Power system. These LED Button Lights feature anodized aluminum, IP68 waterproof construction, and are available in these 4 colors -
- Green - best used for attracting bait
- Blue - best for night vision
- Red - good for keeping bugs away
- White - good for compartment lightning
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Wiring: The 3.5mm plugs of the LED Button Lights are inserted into the included SAE Y-splitter. The SAE end of the Y-splitter can be attached to power by using any of the following Yak Power components - Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R), Power Pack battery box (YP-BBK), or Battery Terminal pig tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96).
Mounting Options: Use the provided drill-bit or other 9mm bit to drill a mounting hole for each LED Button Light. Make sure there is at least 0.75" of clearance from the face of the mounting surface, or the LED Button Lights will not seat properly. The LED Button Lights can be screwed into the mounting hole of your kayak hull with a 5/8" socket wrench. Use the rubber gasket between boat hull and nylon washer to prevent chance of leakage.