About the Yak Power Power Plug
Get connected with a Power Plug
Get connected with a Power Plug
If you want to add 12-volt electronics to your kayak, the Power Plug will help you make it happen. Whether it's a fish finder, a navigation light, a live well pump, or something else, you can use the Power Plug to connect your device to your kayak's Yak-Power system.
It's easy to do, too. Just connect the wires according to the directions, and you're ready to go. The Power Plug package even includes the butt connectors and heat shrink tubing you'll need to make a secure, weather-resistant connection.
It works with Yak-Power's Power Panel switching system and Power Pack battery box, and you can also connect it straight to a 12-volt battery using Yak-Power Battery Terminal pigtails.
- 12-volt SAE accessory connector for kayaks
- works with Yak-Power Power Panel and Power Pack
- includes butt connectors and heat shrink tubing
- connects to a 12-volt battery using Yak-Power Battery Terminal pigtails
- water-resistant design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-SAE4
What's in the box:
- SAE connector w/ 4" pig-tail
- 2 Butt-connectors
- Heat-shrink tubing
More details on the Yak Power Power Plug
SAE Connector w/ 4" Pig-Tail: The YP-SAE4 allows you to easily connect most 12-volt accessories to the Yak Power system. Whether you want to connect a fish finder, live well pump, navigation light, or other 12-volt accessory that needs power while you're out on the water, the YP-SAE4 is all you need to power them up. Simply connect the accessory's Positive (+) wire to the Red wire on the YP-SAE4 and the accessory's Ground (-) to the Black wire. The YP-SAE4 even comes with the butt connectors and heat shrink tubing you need for a secure, weather resistant connection.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Compatibility: The YP-SAE4 lets you easily plug your 12-volt accessory into any Yak Power Port, directly into the Power Panel switching system, directly into the Power Pack battery box, or straight to a 12-volt battery using either of the Yak-Power Battery Terminal pig tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96 - sold separately). The YP-SAE4 can be used to plug 12-volt accessories directly into the following Yak Power products (all sold separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?