About the Yak-Power Power Pack
A rugged battery box for your kayak
A rugged battery box for your kayak
Clever, compact, and waterproof, the Yak-Power Power Pack is a secure storage space for your kayak's 12-volt batteries. Whether you're adding a fish finder or connecting LED lighting, you'll be glad you brought this rugged box on board.
Keep your devices charged
The Power Pack packs a lot of smart thinking into a rugged box. There's an integrated Power Port outlet to power your 12-volt accessories, two integrated USB charging ports for your phone and action camera, and even a 1-amp home trickle charger to make sure it maintains a full charge between outings. There's also a built-in master power switch, so you'll be able to turn your entire array of 12-volt accessories on and off.
Fits into most storage hatches
For a compact box, the Power Pack holds a lot of battery power. You can install up to three 7 AH (amp-hour) batteries or two 12 AH batteries, and the box will still fit into most storage hatches. Batteries are not included.
The Power Pack is just the start of your Yak-Power system. It works with Yak-Power's Power Ports, the Power Panel switching system, and Power Plug.
- holds three 7 AH batteries or two 12 AH batteries
- integrated Power Port outlet for 12-volt accessories
- two integrated USB charging ports
- built-in master power switch
- fits into most kayak storage boxes
- works with a variety of Yak-Power products
- dimensions: 11" W x 6" H x 9" D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-BBK
What's in the box:
- Power Pack Battery Box (for kayaks)
- Power adapter (attached 6' cord)
- Foam inserts
- Installation Instructions
Yak-Power Power Pack reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yak-Power Power Pack
Power Pack Battery Box: The Yak Power YP-BBK Power Pack Battery Box is the ultimate power solution for your kayak. The Power Pack Battery Box comes with an integrated Power Port outlet making it easy to plug in and power your 12v accessories. The built-in master power switch, gives you full control of when your power is On or Off. The compact waterproof design of the Power Pack Battery Box will hold up to three 7AH batteries or two 12AH batteries while still being small enough to stow away in many hatches. And, the integrated, external dual USB charging ports will insure that both your mobile device and outdoor action camera have all the power they need to capture all of the action while you're out on the water. The YP-BBK Power Pack Battery Box also comes with a home battery charger that will maintain your batteries and insure you always have a full charge every time you go out.
- Compact waterproof design
- Holds up to three 7AH or two 12AH batteries (batteries not included)
- Master power switch
- Integrated 5-volt, 4.2A dual USB charging ports
- Built-in booted, water-tight fuse holder with 15A fuse (do not exceed the 15A fuse rating)
- Adjustable slide track and strap for securing batteries in place
- Configurable foam inserts
Optional Accessories: The Yak Power YP-BBK Power Pack Battery Box works with Power Ports (YP-PMC48S / YP-PMC96S / YP-PMC144S), Adapter Kit (YP-BBK-PAK), Power Panel switching system (YP-RP5R), and Power Plug (YP-SAE4) - all sold separately. Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak-Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak-Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
- Exterior Dimensions: 11.0625" (w) x 6.25" (h) x 9.0" (d)
- Interior Dimensions: 10.0" (w) x 4.5" (h) x 7.25" (d)
2 questions already asked