About the Yak Power YP-SAEY
Two into one
Two into one
Yak Power's SAE Y-adapter lets you connect two 12-volt accessories to one switched output on your Yak-Power system. You can put all your Yak Power LED lights on one switch, or have a single battery connection powering two Power Ports. it's a smart, efficient way to add electronic gear to your kayak.
Use it your way
Just plug your two 12-volt accessories into the SAE Y-adapter, then plug the Y-adapter into a Power Panel switching system, directly into a Power Pack battery box, or straight to a 12-volt battery using either of the Yak-Power Battery Terminal Pigtails. You'll get a snug, water-resistant fit that'll stand up to life in the great outdoors.
- connect two 12-volt accessories to one switched output
- works with a variety of Yak Power products
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # YP-SAEY
What's in the box:
- 6" SAE Y-adapter
Yak Power YP-SAEY reviews
More details on the Yak Power YP-SAEY
SAE Y-Adapter: The SAE Y-adapter allows you to easily connect two 12-volt accessories to one switched output on the Yak Power system. Whether you want to have all of your Yak Power LED lights on one switch, or just have a single battery connection power two Power Ports, the SAE Y-adaptor is all you need.
- All Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are specifically designed to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire Yak Power system. Use of other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into the Yak Power system may cause damage to the system or to the accessories connected to the system and void your warranty.
- All SAE connectors are not exactly alike. Yak Power uses our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge real copper wire to insure a quality, weatherproof, and reliable connection.
- Always make sure the Yak Power plug-and-play accessories are completely pushed together when connecting the system together.
- Always pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak-Power accessory cables to insure that the Red (+) wire is always connecting to the Red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.
Compatibility: The SAE Y-adaptor lets you easily plug to 12-volt accessory directly into the Power Panel switching system, directly into the Power Pack battery box, or straight to a 12-volt battery using either of the Yak-Power Battery Terminal pig-tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96 - sold separately). The SAE Y-adapter can be used to plug two 12-volt accessories directly into the following Yak Power products (all sold separately).