About the Kicker SKM10
Kick your next boat trip up a notch with Kicker's SKM10 10" enclosed subwoofer. Thanks to a marine-friendly design, this sub punches out hefty bass while you travel offshore.
The injection-molded woofer cone and basket deflect the sun's harsh UV-rays, so they'll stay shipshape for years to come. The durable UV-resistant rubber surround stabilizes the cone for more accurate bass response. And you can rest easy the water-resistant grille and sealed motor assembly keep moisture out of the sub's internals.
Kicker houses the woofer in a water-resistant sealed box extra assurance that your sub will stay dry on rough rides or in treacherous weather. The compact sub box can fit in tight spaces, such as in the driver- or passenger-side toe well or in the rear-seat storage area.
- sealed enclosure with one 10" marine subwoofer
- UV-treated, injection-molded cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- 4-ohm impedance
- sealed motor assembly and woofer cone
- water-resistant grille
- water-resistant polyethylene subwoofer box
- rustless stainless-steel mounting hardware
- design meets industry standards for protection against environmental humidity, corrosion, and material degradation due to UV exposure
- power range: 50-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.5 dB
- 23-15/16"W x 16-1/16"H x 8-5/16"D
- top-mount depth: 5-1/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 06SKM10
What's in the box:
- Marine subwoofer enclosure (loaded with KM10 woofer)
- Terminal cover (installed on enclosure)
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- 4 Allen-head machine screws (1/4-20 x 5/8")
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length=15/16")
- Warranty registration card
Kicker SKM10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kicker SKM10
Overview: The Kicker SKM10 Marine Subwoofer is a Kicker KM10 woofer mounted into a sealed, molded, polyethylene enclosure.
Marine-ready: The SKM10 is engineered to meet or exceed industry standards for environmental humidity and corrosion, and for material degradation due to UV exposure.
Injection-molded Woofer Cone: The injection-molded polypropylene cone has excellent UV, pollution, and moisture resistance. For increased durability, the woofer uses a Santoprene surround.
Magnetic Shielding: The KM10 is engineered with the highest level of magnetic shielding available, minimizing compass and gauge deviation in your dash.
Stainless Hardware: The provided hardware is forged from corrosion-proof 316L stainless steel.
Grille: The KM10 comes with a water-resistant, high-impact plastic grille to protect the woofer.
Enclosure: The SKM10 features a marine-rated, molded polyethylene sealed enclosure. The enclosure is compact enough to fit in most driver- or passenger-side, or rear-seat storage compartments. The front of the enclosure includes grooves around the woofer to channel the water away from the driver.
Terminal Cover: The speaker terminals are recessed into the enclosure with a snap-on cover. The cover has a channel for the speaker wire, and a gasket to keep water out.
Mounting Brackets: Two mounting brackets, forged from rustproof stainless-steel, are included to secure the enclosure to the boat. The brackets can be installed with the flanges out or tucked under the woofer. The enclosure can be mounted in a side-firing, up-firing, or down-firing configuration. When attached, the brackets add up to 2-5/16" to the width (flanges out) and up to 7/16" to the height of the enclosure (up-firing). If the woofer is mounted as down-firing, the brackets add approximately 1-1/2" to the overall height.